Need Opinion?

Re-tired

Does falling asleep on the couch, with your new Encore, on your birthday night, rather than going to sleep with the spouse make me a red-neck or just an idiot? :smash: :rofl: :rofl:

PFDR1

If you Sleep with your Rifle 50 somethin days prior to opening day of Gun season........ You might be a RED NECK. :banana: :banana:

Nugefan

naw that makes you a good ol' boy...

Rednecks throw their beer cans on the side of the road...
Good ol' buys throw them in the back of the truck...

I know nobody on here throws their beer cans on the road so you can't be a redneck...

Congrats on the new weapon , now go get a deer and post a pix...

Good luck...

FESTUSHAGGIN

i got a new kimber pistol about 2 years ago and i did the same thing with it. i would get it out and just look at it for a while. fell asleep with it on my lap on the couch. this was before the kids came along.

Chuck Martin

You mean everybody don't sleep with at least one gun under their pillow and one proped beside the bed and one beside them :eek: Come on guys I'm starting to think I'm paronoid :bounce:

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
makes you an idiot:D

Ok now that I have said that...who hasnt fallen asleep on the couch with a rifle?:p

Jim

Limbshaker

GONetwork Member
When I came in with my new 7mm/.08, my bride made me sleep on the couch with it........... :huh: and she called me things that I think included redneck

Joe Moran

A new Encore?

Sounds to me like you did the right thing! :love:

H

HT2

Re..........

I don't think it makes you an idiot............

Just a little ecentric......... :) :) :) :)