New High End Steak House. Anybody Been

Big7

The Oracle
No, you can't. I guarantee. That's pretentious bullcrap. Hair color on a cow don't affect the flavor of the meat.
Pretentious. That's a pretty strong word.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
I lived in Japan for three years. Wagyu comes from four regions, the area I was in served up Kobe Beef predominantly. I also hauled Wagyu from Japan on 747 freighters, mostly out of Osaka. You can absolutely verify what you got. Their cattle certificates include nose prints. As the carcasses are carved up and sold the the certificate numbers go with the product. You can chase your steak back to the specific cow on the registry website.

Where prime beef here is fed 90-120 days Wagyu is fed up to a year and half. The feed includes beer mash.

Japanese won’t grade meat that’s not slaughtered there. I’ve hauled live hogs across oceans to Japanese slaughter houses. There’s little nastier than that job, 9 hours in the tube with pigs stacked 2-3 high.

Nicodemus

Old and Ornery
Staff member
An inch and a half thick bone in untrimmed ribeye from Jones Country Meats, cooked over hardwood coals beside the lower Flint River, covered with wild chanterelle mushrooms gathered that same day, and a couple of ears of Ambrosia sweet corn roasted with the steak, with a cup of good Bourbon, and I would enjoy it more than I would eating one of those while suffering in atlanta.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
I'd order the 22oz Prime Rib without the $200.00 gold slab melted on it.

Most of the rest of it is pretty unreasonable and I quit drinking a few years ago. My blow money goes to Franklin's now.
Take pics. Sounds line a deal.

sinclair1

We have a hole in the wall down here that doesn’t play all fancy, but it’s expensive. You pay for aged steaks in an old building that probably housed Sizzler. I have been to Rathbuns, Lobster bar and most of the fancy Atlanta stuff. Had a Gold leaf burger down town.
I much rather go somewhere the food does the talking.
IMG_2276.jpeg

redeli

"Useless Billy Coach"
An inch and a half thick bone in untrimmed ribeye from Jones Country Meats, cooked over hardwood coals beside the lower Flint River, covered with wild chanterelle mushrooms gathered that same day, and a couple of ears of Ambrosia sweet corn roasted with the steak, with a cup of good Bourbon, and I would enjoy it more than I would eating one of those while suffering in atlanta.
think I will go eat wif Nic

georgia_home

Sheets of edible gold leaf are available for 10-20$ on Amazon

edit: 20-30cnt for that price or get a shaker or two

i am sure it would be a perfect compliment to a nice burger, steak or some ribs as home. DIY