New Tikka clip

Darkhorse

I just happened to be on the Tikka website, or maybe the Barretta site, when I ran across the new Tikka rifle. What I was looking for was a reasonably priced Tikka clip. No such luck but I didn't have time to really surf around looking for one. What I bought was a 10 round clip and it does hold 10 rounds for $50.00. I lost mine last year so I had to get something.
I also bought a recoil pad for the T3X,it's supposed to be softer and better for recoil. I've already checked out the clip. Tomorrow I should get the pad on. Not sure when I will shoot it again.

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
Tikka/Beretta was running 20% off yesterday, not sure if it is still going on.

Reactions: Dub

Big7

The Oracle
I just happened to be on the Tikka website, or maybe the Barretta site, when I ran across the new Tikka rifle. What I was looking for was a reasonably priced Tikka clip. No such luck but I didn't have time to really surf around looking for one. What I bought was a 10 round clip and it does hold 10 rounds for $50.00. I lost mine last year so I had to get something.
I also bought a recoil pad for the T3X,it's supposed to be softer and better for recoil. I've already checked out the clip. Tomorrow I should get the pad on. Not sure when I will shoot it again.
I got a spare magazine about a week after I bought the Sauer 100.

Plastic. 300 Win. Mag. 3 round.
$86.00

I should have asked before I ordered it.
Had to take it.

Darkhorse

I needed a .308 clip but I've already bought both the clip and pad from Tikka. But thanks anyway.