????????????? On bigfoot

O

Otis

The burden of proof is on the one who says they don't exist. Prove to me they don't or can't. My theory on this is there are several new species of birds and sometimes big cats found every year that we never new existed. Bigfoot, sasquatch or yeti, however you want to call it, is out there somewhere tonight. Prove me wrong!

Sultan of Slime

well you will have to wait a week or so to get a good look at him because i saw bigfoot, a skunk ape and 2 black panthers on a partyfishing boat when i was in PC last week .they said the grouper were biting good so they were gonna stay a while.:D

Researcher31726

Gone But Not Forgotten
well you will have to wait a week or so to get a good look at him because i saw bigfoot, a skunk ape and 2 black panthers on a partyfishing boat when i was in PC last week .they said the grouper were biting good so they were gonna stay a while.:D

Ah, that's where some of the ones from Piney Grove Farm went off to! Smokey and I have been looking for them!
Sue

60Grit

I'm takin my camera to Fla. with me next week. It's just too valuable an opportunity to miss, bigfoot fishin with his family that is......:eek:

The AmBASSaDEER

believe? No
shoot? Yes:shoot: :shoot:

Researcher31726

Gone But Not Forgotten
I'm takin my camera to Fla. with me next week. It's just too valuable an opportunity to miss, bigfoot fishin with his family that is......:eek:

Got a video camera or a digital? Those will be awesome to see when you get back. Tell 'em Smokey and Miss Sue said catch a mess for us!
Sue

deerstand

this is like telling kids ghost stories. all these grown men sitting around talking about bigfoot , gettin all skeered to walk to the deerstand until daylight saturday. :bounce:

Tenkiller

There is more evidence that bigfoot doesn't exist than there is proof that he does. Please tell me that some of you are just kidding about thinking it is really out there. But in the 1 in 9999999999999999999 chance that i'm wrong, would i shoot him?? You better believe it!! Twice if i had to. Wonder if they taste like chicken?

jth678

i know where to go to find the bigfoot... fort stewart... thats where i here they are hidin out these days!! that sure is a lot of land and a lot of places to hide???

OkieHunter

If I see one I will shoot it and take it to my Taxidermist, a mounted bigfoot would be worth more than a world record whitetail.

crackerdave

Of course he exists - who do you think was helping Eric Rudolph hide out for all that time? If I encounter him/her,I'm gonna try to get some pointers on camouflage from him/her!:cool:

Latest posts