????????????? On bigfoot

Researcher31726

Gone But Not Forgotten
RD,

Ah ha! That explains why it took so long for the LEOs to find him! Thanks for pointing that out!

Shoot, if the good Lord gave different snakes (ugghh) and other creatures camoflage to protect themselves, why not Big Foot? Remember the movie, Harry and the Hendersons? You thought you were looking at different size trees and bushes until they came out of hiding! That explains why there aren't many just caught on trailcams!

Wonder who else he and his cousins are helping hide...Jimmy Hoffa...the plane hijacker who parachuted out of the plane in the West with all that money (in the 70's, I think...)

Sue

biggtruxx

never seen one but heard rumor's......... if i did see him then well u prob know whats next

:shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot:

If the name Bigfoot really means big feet, and we all know what big feet is a sign of, then you don't see him because Ms. Bigfoot has him busy all the time....think about it...

Researcher31726

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gahunter,
Another promising theory!:clap: I knew if we out our heads together, we could solve the mystery of why there haven't been any caught, shot, or photographed!
Redlevel,
Thanks! I couldn't remember DB Cooper for the life of him!
Sue

Hi-tech Redneck

i know a guy who has seen bigfoot. he invited me over to see for myself too, although his wife got really mad when everyone was staring at her first thing in the morning. :bounce:

7Mag Hunter

Just oversized lab monkies from the Dawson Forest secret
labs....They grow big when exposed to radiation....

Some of them glow in the dark.....Ever seen swamp gas (?),
or strange lights floating thru the trees at night ???? There you
go, glow in the dark lab monkies swingin thru the trees !!!!

jason8047

If I saw one I definately would not shoot him. I would take a pic if I had a camera but I wouldnt shoot bigfoot to prove he was real even if he was real. Ehh, maybe wound him so I could catch him but I wouldnt kill him.

GA1dad

Do I think they exist??? It's not impossible. We find new creatures all the time. The Gorilla was discovered only 160 years ago. And a new unknown species of gorilla was discovered as recently as 1903. In 1911, a genuine wildman and last of his tribe named Ishi, walked in to the town of Oroville, California. Turned out this primitive Indian had been hiding within 50 miles of the town for years and no one ever knew it.

Do they Live in Georgia??? Prolly not. Nearly all sightings were made in the Northwest mountains and Canada. Some sightings in Asia.

How to tell if male or female?? The infamous 18 second video is supposedly a female as it had,,,, uh,,, a female chest.

Would I shoot it? Prolly not unless self defense. But there are no documented attacks on humans or farm animals. All the people who have had the opportunity (including Law Enforcement) all say that they couldn't shoot it because it's face was too human like. In Skamania County, Washington,,, it's a $10,000 fine and five years in jail for manslaughter if you shoot one.

I just happen to know a little on the subject.:huh:

GA1dad

If I saw one I definately would not shoot him. I would take a pic if I had a camera but I wouldnt shoot bigfoot to prove he was real even if he was real. Ehh, maybe wound him so I could catch him but I wouldnt kill him.

Tranquilizers!!! Though they would be questionable as no one knows the metabolism of a Sasquatch. Could work,,,could not,,,,, could kill it anyway.

V2500Inspector

Sorry this question is for Handgunner,
I gotta ask... how do you know for a fact? Sounds like a good story waitting to be told.

Latest posts