on the road again...Indiana from the tree updates!!!

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Nice Buck!!! I heard they were just getting the corn out of a lot of fields? Have you seen this? Leaving for Iowa Saturday for five days and thats the report I'm getting.

we saw one field with corn standing, everything else has been cut

god has truly blessed you jim thompson with excellent places to hunt and if i have not said it before thanks for starting this forum. its awesome. look forward to the illinois trip next year.

hunterarod

Congrats Bubba! I think I saw that deer the first day we were there in bow season. Very good deer. Lots of deer in them woods J.T.. Good luck.

Jeff Raines

Stay tuned viewers,only about 90 mins left before we tune into another episode of As the Jim Sits.

rumcreek

great deer, congrats

2tines

wake up-wake up sleepy heads we are waitng on our morning reports before some of us have to go to work :banginghe ........man i love this hunting from my couch stuff, way to go bubba and today its all on you jt. NO PRESSURE:shoot::shoot::shoot:

Katera73

Congrats Bubba good looking buck! Don't worry Jim your still ahead from last trip. Your lucky its good weather there its flooding here in north ga.

SWAMPFOX

Good luck, Jim. I envy you. I hunted in Indiana in '97 on a friend's farm north of Auburn. Huge whitetails up there. Hope you smoke a big 'un.

Gut_Pile

Great lookin buck Bubba. Can't wait to see what goes down today? Jim yall going to be on doe patrol any? I need a good cornfed doe for the freezer!!! I still got the goose egg haunting me :banginghe

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
In the tree again, 16 degrees and the wind is calm...thank you weather gods!

I am back in the same stand to give it one more chance before moving. Even though I only saw 3 deer from it all day yesterday, the sign is too good and the setup too fine.

Bubba is going to sit the same stand as last night. He is sitting with a camera early and then will do a little scouting and stand moving for me...IF needed!

Come on daylight and a grandpappy buck!