Panther/Bigfoot Poll

Are Black Panthers real IN GEORGIA (not a zoo escaped animal)?

• No, so quit talking about them, ban all panther talk

Votes: 30 22.9%
  • Yes, I will get pictures when I can, long live panther talk

Votes: 83 63.4%
  • Who Cares about panther talk

Votes: 18 13.7%

• Total voters

doenightmare

Gone But Not Forgotten
Panthers in GA are a staple here - the debate is harmless and enjoyable. Don't like=don't read. Now let my kitties free!!

Killer41

I Thought Cougars Were Really Hot Older Women!! AND YES THEY DO EXIST I SEE THEM EVERY DAY!!

Mojo^

You really almost have to actually lay eyes on one to believe they exist. It's hard to tell anybody about what you know you have seen on more than one occasion without them looking at you like you have lobsters crawling out of your ears or something so it's kind of nice to read stories from other people that have seen the same thing you have. Sort of let's you know that you aren't crazy after all. I say if you don't want to read about them then a different thread is just a click away.

Fish_Bone

He's Real!

Bigfoot is real and is wintering in south Florida...
SkunkApe3girls.jpg

jason8047

I guess my opinion is a variance from the definate "yes there are black panthers in GA". I think its entirely possible there are. I dont think they are native to the state and I dont think they have migrated this far. If there is a breeding population, which is very possible if not probable, it has came from escapee's and not from migration. I dont think everyone who has reportedly saw one has been mistaken in what they saw. Im sure some have but not all.

R

redneckcamo

yepp

::ke:there is a black panther in meriwether county......at bubba doos store..... when you go in the store right off 27 look to the left an up on the shelf -its about 5 foot long an 20 inches tall::ke:::ke:

GA DAWG

Nope... No black panthers in ga!!!!!!!

Latest posts