Poacher in Monroe Ga

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
I’m still not sure if you can fix stupid…….doesnt t look like it.

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Bet this guy finds his face in that magazine too. Forget the name of it, but it’s kind of like the wall of shame, which this guy should have his own pedestal on.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
3 counts of hunting without permission and I believe he was also charged with no license and hunting out of season since he had a rifle.

I think those may be misdemeanors.
No charge on the theft you mentioned?

DAVE

3 counts of hunting without permission and I believe he was also charged with no license and hunting out of season since he had a rifle.
Didn't know there was a season on pigs, armadillos, beaver, coyotes, ground hogs, etc. Unless he confessed to hunting an animal with a season or got caught with dead animal, how can he be charged hunting out of season. Did he get caught hunting your property 3 different times or was he charged for hunting someone else's property? I am glad he got caught but I doubt there will be serious consequences or fines.

Gone Fishing

I think those may be misdemeanors.
No charge on the theft you mentioned?

No, The DNR officer said he would not admit to it and even though he is on camera near the stolen stuff, they DA's office would not pursue it

Gone Fishing

Didn't know there was a season on pigs, armadillos, beaver, coyotes, ground hogs, etc. Unless he confessed to hunting an animal with a season or got caught with dead animal, how can he be charged hunting out of season. Did he get caught hunting your property 3 different times or was he charged for hunting someone else's property? I am glad he got caught but I doubt there will be serious consequences or fines.

He was on 3 different properties.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

elfiii

Admin
Staff member