Post those Hunting Gear Deals!!!

Pig Predator

Useles Billy’s Fishel Hog Killer ?
Red Hawk Rifles are having a clearance sale on all their demo optics. I just picked up a Zeiss Conquest V4 6-24x50 Rifle Scope for $1028 shipped with protection plan. I've been having a hard time finding that scope anywhere. They are zeiss, nightforce, leica, swarovski and kahles dealers.

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
Franklins in Athens had a good supply of CCI's 4tab musket caps.

HogKillaDNR

Farm Systems Inc has a nice selection of inventory. It's just north of Dothan, AL about 25 miles up.

LTFDretired

Dang I wish!
Our WalMarts down here in what was the South and now is Newer York don't have enough hunting inventory to have extra. Gotta get up north of Lake City before we really start seeing enough hunting stuff to actually find something to buy! That is some incredible deals!!
And forget traveling from SW FL for those deals ?

shdw633

Anybody do business with WISH website. I was looking at a Killer Instinct Burner 415 Crossbow on Amazon and they want $315 for it but i found it on the WISH website and after discounts it came to $272 after taxes and free shipping and said i could have it by Weds, what do you think.

Pig Predator

Useles Billy’s Fishel Hog Killer ?
Anybody do business with WISH website. I was looking at a Killer Instinct Burner 415 Crossbow on Amazon and they want $315 for it but i found it on the WISH website and after discounts it came to $272 after taxes and free shipping and said i could have it by Weds, what do you think.
I have the boss 405. I paid $370 for last year. I havent had any problems out of it. I would recommend a heavier bolt and broadhead to get it back down to around 390 fps though.

shdw633

I have the boss 405. I paid $370 for last year. I havent had any problems out of it. I would recommend a heavier bolt and broadhead to get it back down to around 390 fps though.

Thanks Pig Predator but i was referring to doing business with the WISH company and if anybody had done business with them.

ucfireman

I get their emails, some deals look too good to be true, but its a big website that's been around a while. Seems if it was big problems it would be gone by now.
I don't know, but if you go through let us know your experience.

Thanks Pig Predator but i was referring to doing business with the WISH company and if anybody had done business with them.

HogKillaDNR

shdw633

Academy has all their Magellan brand boots half off. I bought some snake boots earlier for like 60 bucks
Appears they have them on sale again. Good deal for snake boots

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
Might have been clearance on some over stock sizes that sold out - ???