Poult Reports: 2022

Same spot as my initial pic above. Havent seen the 9 poults in 2 days, heres a hen with 1.

Did she really lose 8 in 48 hours? Diff hen? Dang.

Screenshot_20220519-210903_Tactacam Reveal.jpg

Gutbucket

5/20/22
Candler Co.
3 Hens
20-30 poults !!!

Walked into the middle of them in an over grow food plot. All of the poults could fly and flushed like quail in 3 different groups. Hens stood their ground. I turned and left the way I came in. Seems like they hatched awful early...

I only saw one gobble and three hens all year. Worst season I've ever had. I guess the old gobber did his part though

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
5/20/22
Candler Co.
3 Hens
20-30 poults !!!

Walked into the middle of them in an over grow food plot. All of the poults could fly and flushed like quail in 3 different groups. Hens stood their ground. I turned and left the way I came in. Seems like they hatched awful early...

I only saw one gobble and three hens all year. Worst season I've ever had. I guess the old gobber did his part though

I had zero chances this season so it was my worst thus far too……I only heard gobbling the first week too. Love seeing poult pics, but I haven’t seen any chics yet.

fireman32

"Useless Billy" Fire Chief.
1 hen with least 1 poult here at my house. She was pretty far out in a field to get a good look. Poult was quail size. This was also the first poult I’ve ever seen here in the 25 years I’ve lived here.