Problem with bad boy mower

sghoghunter

I’ve had a 54 inch magnum Badboy mower for 3yrs now with no problems till now. The past three times I’ve mowed I’ve noticed the left side doesn’t seem to pull the same as before. On flat ground it’s not real noticeable but when I mow the ditches or get on a hill the left side acts like it’s only pulling at 50%. If I’m mowing a hill and keep the left side high it seems to act normal but if the left side is low that’s when it acts like it stops pulling. All I can find on this mowers it’s supposedly doesn’t have a hydraulic filter and no way to check fluid level. Has anyone ever seen anything like this

Mauser

I’ll check that. Didn’t even think about what drove the pump
Maybe that's it on yours too. I was about to take mine to the shop and thought about checking that. Did you used to run dogs with jack? If Im rememberin right lol. Y'all hunted some with us around Edison and Morgan. We caught a pretty goodun on pachitla. I had the ranger and that's how we got it out. I had some pictures somewhere

sghoghunter

Maybe that's it on yours too. I was about to take mine to the shop and thought about checking that. Did you used to run dogs with jack? If Im rememberin right lol. Y'all hunted some with us around Edison and Morgan. We caught a pretty goodun on pachitla. I had the ranger and that's how we got it out. I had some pictures somewhere

Yes sir we use to hunt a good bit with each other and caught quite a few good hogs but I’d almost bet that he wasn’t there that morning. One of his traits is he doesn’t like but very few people around when he’s hunting. I wanted to mount that hog but he didn’t hardly have any hair from living in them corn fields. This is a pic of him

Attachments

• 8BA72957-2C1E-4C5D-B06A-1CD3DED2ABCB.png
    8BA72957-2C1E-4C5D-B06A-1CD3DED2ABCB.png
    574.6 KB · Views: 25

Mauser

Yes sir we use to hunt a good bit with each other and caught quite a few good hogs but I’d almost bet that he wasn’t there that morning. One of his traits is he doesn’t like but very few people around when he’s hunting. I wanted to mount that hog but he didn’t hardly have any hair from living in them corn fields. This is a pic of him
Yep that's him. I know one day I think it was just me,you,jack,and maybe Blake,down on pachitla.between Morgan and Arlington. I remember little bear,man that was good looking bulldog

sghoghunter

Yep that's him. I know one day I think it was just me,you,jack,and maybe Blake,down on pachitla.between Morgan and Arlington. I remember little bear,man that was good looking bulldog

Yes he was a good catch dog but he was as crazy as a sprayed roach. We hunted a lot over in that area but other than right there around that silo rd and that big cattle co I was lost

sghoghunter

Mine did the same thing,it's a 61" outlaw extreme. Has hydrogear 5400's one on each side. Tightened my belt and fixed it

I tightened up the belt a lil bit and that done the trick. Think it’s still a lil slack but way better than it was