Quebec Success!! Awesome hunt story!!

bukhuntr

You lost me at Ground Blind and Bear. I'm a big scaredy cat. That is an awesome story and kudos to your wife for not doing what mine would have done, which would have been to start screaming and crying and curling up in the fetal position. Which is probably what I would have done too truth be told. That bear might have thought he found a nice double beef taco in the woods.

holton27596

They dont always use a ground blind. Ive hunted there where i was sitting in a little chair behind a fallen tree. Good hunt! Its unreal how many bears they have up there.

Great story and congrats! I am going to Ontario next month for the same thing! Let me ask you, how did you get your hide and meat home? I've heard using a cooler and duct taping it and checking it on the plane is what most do.

Theduckhunter13

Great story and congrats! I am going to Ontario next month for the same thing! Let me ask you, how did you get your hide and meat home? I've heard using a cooler and duct taping it and checking it on the plane is what most do.

Sorry it has taken me so long to reply but I've taken a technology break for the past few weeks. I can't help ya there because I used a taxidermist up there so I didn't have to ship anything home with me. I was told to do the cooler trick though before I went on the trip by a friend so yea try that.