Random Cellphone Pics 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doug B.

Forgotten Thomas - Butts Cemetery, North Baldwin County. This is on land once belonging to my Grandma's Patriot ancestor, James Thomas of Va. After he passed the land became Butts land thru marriage. The internet calls this the Butts Thomas Cemetery, but Thomas came first so I am naming it the Thomas - Butts Cemetery.
This fall I intend to hire someone to help me clean a huge oak tree of the cemetery. Very cool old iron fence surrounds it.
That is awesome!!!!

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Wren nest in fern, resident Rat snake hawngry. I wouldn’t let him have them. I shood’em away to live another day. He came back three times that night. And a couple more over 2 more days. I finally took those 2 dog tie down ropes off the column and he couldn’t get back up there so easily anymore and went his merry way.
6D47809D-D042-49B4-80B1-143A75AD261F.jpeg

Last edited:

Geffellz18

The mountain in the background with a tower on top of it is Glassy Mountain.

Hiked to the tower a couple of years ago. Unbelievably beautiful views from atop the tower.
I hope it’s still open for climbing. They had warning signs when we went.
If you can’t climb the tower, there’s little reason to hike up there IMO. Not much of a view from ground level.

B. White

The dog's life was not so simple yesterday. He got yelled out for taking off and chasing something at daylight when the wife let him out. I let him out at noon and watched a black snake strike and miss when he went to relieve himself. Then he has to show restraint and not end up with a knot on the head.

1630626627435.jpeg

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
I put down tile back earlier this year and had to take off some of the ole door. They sure don't make things like they used to!

It never occurred to me to salvage all of the doors from my mother's house before the developer tore it(and several neighbors' houses) down. I should have gotten the doors and floors.

Status
Not open for further replies.