Recent little cutters

Gaswamp

well went down to Hank's home yesterday afternoon to pick up my two knives. First let me say that it is a pleasure to spend time with Hank in his shop.

Anyway in between conversation, I got to watch hank put the finishing touches on a knife. So, Hank proceeded to twist my arm and send me home with a third knife. Unfortunately, I think one of my close friends wants it pretty bad. My pics don't do it justice but its a gem (Damascus with Australian Myal

Attachments

• PXL_20240508_122906271.jpg
    PXL_20240508_122906271.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 23
  • PXL_20240508_122437034.jpg
    PXL_20240508_122437034.jpg
    181.9 KB · Views: 23

Gaswamp

You're getting real close to being good at this!

The green handled one is my favorite from this lot.
yes, it is a unique knife. Hank told me he did not make many in that style. I was intrigued with that as well as the somewhat narrower design. Also, I will say that the fire dog micarta in smaller Canadian skinner will get a ton of use. hank, also had a smaller orange g-10 or micarta handle knife on hand. If it wasn't spoken for somebody ought to jump on.

godogs57

yes, it is a unique knife. Hank told me he did not make many in that style. I was intrigued with that as well as the somewhat narrower design. Also, I will say that the fire dog micarta in smaller Canadian skinner will get a ton of use. hank, also had a smaller orange g-10 or micarta handle knife on hand. If it wasn't spoken for somebody ought to jump on.
Thanks so much! Orange G-10 is gone….

Gaswamp

well went down to Hank's home yesterday afternoon to pick up my two knives. First let me say that it is a pleasure to spend time with Hank in his shop.

Anyway in between conversation, I got to watch hank put the finishing touches on a knife. So, Hank proceeded to twist my arm and send me home with a third knife. Unfortunately, I think one of my close friends wants it pretty bad. My pics don't do it justice but its a gem (Damascus with Australian Myal
well my buddy didn't take Knife #3. But,he plans on visting Hank real soon and getting a couple made. Glad you talked me into taking it Hank.