Relocate and improve stand.

Rackbuster

This is a stand I built last year and moved it to a new tract of land I got this year.I decided to camo it some and put some military camo on it.I think it blends in pretty good.This is one I'll carry my grandsons with me so maybe they can see or get a deer.I've got to trims some limbs to get better shots but it looks to be a good spot.Old rubs are all around this spot and I have a long food plot planted out to the side.Here are some before camo and after pics of it.

Attachments

• sta1a.jpg
    sta1a.jpg
    304.3 KB · Views: 330
  • sta1b.jpg
    sta1b.jpg
    302 KB · Views: 304
  • sta1.jpg
    sta1.jpg
    366.1 KB · Views: 331
  • sta2.jpg
    sta2.jpg
    381 KB · Views: 325
  • sta3.jpg
    sta3.jpg
    329.5 KB · Views: 302

HucK Finn

Yeah man, you got that thing blended well.

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
That's a great idea. I've always seen smaller junk trailers for sell cheap and never even thought of a use like that for them. Very innovative. The camo netting is da' bomb...:cool:

Rackbuster

On the windows I cut up each side and across the bottom.I drove some small nails in the boards across top of window on the inside so when I want to shoot I can pull it up on inside and hang it on nail or can just hang up as much as I want.Even with all windows open it is still prety dark on the inside.It ought to be pretty good in a storm also because I know it will take 60 mph winds because I hauled it that fast.

Rackbuster

Saw other thread about boxstand on trailer and made me think of this one I made out of an old truck bed trailer. It has been in same spot going on 10 years now. Me and grandsons have taken several deer from it.

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
I LIKE it! :clap:

7 point

Looks good . It's kinda like mine

Rackbuster

The black stuff on stand is hdpe liner. Dont have to worry about leaks and will be there long after I am gone.