Rib Roast...Sammich...

pjciii

Do you mail order those sandwiches. Dang, I have to go looking for a rib roast. Almost picked on up yesterday at food lion. It was a little over 7 lbs for a little over 54.00

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Do you mail order those sandwiches. Dang, I have to go looking for a rib roast. Almost picked on up yesterday at food lion. It was a little over 7 lbs for a little over 54.00
Publix and Ingles have both had them on sale for $6.99. I know you bound to have an Ingles in Franklin.

pjciii

Publix and Ingles have both had them on sale for $6.99. I know you bound to have an Ingles in Franklin.
Yes we do. 3 Ingles to be exact. Other grocery chains have a minimum population like Publix. I will find one. I can almost taste Horsesradish sauce.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Made a rib roast on Christmas Eve...it was tasty...but I like the leftovers even more...made me a rib roast panini with some Campbell's bean soup...I know some will say "no way" to canned soup but I've loved Campbell's bean soup since I was a kid...it was tasty...

View attachment 1278874View attachment 1278875

Good looking sammidge. I had one myself for lunch yesterday. Still got a bunch left but I gotta switch up to chicken, fish or pork for a day or so. :bounce: