RIP Quintavious ! (Updated wall pics )

Juan De

I’m jealous I’m not goi g to lie. Congrats.

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
I can’t believe you could control your emotions enough to even go hunting after that emotional 2nd win of the season for the Falcons

WAIT A MINUTE....DID YOU SAY THAT THE FALCONS ACTUALLY WON A GAME ?????? WELL NO WONDER THAT QUINTAVIOUS FELL OVER DEAD THEN !!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

JUST KIDDING MARK. YOU'VE GOT A HECK OF A BUCK WITH A NICE SET OF HEADGEAR ATTACHED TOO !!!!! :cheers:

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Nice. Funny how sometimes we plan, buy stuff, scout, and spend time and money to hunt, and then one comes along a few minutes after you plop down at the base of a tree.

Deer Fanatic

Cool ? Useless Billy Deer Guide
Great story Mark! You really missed your calling brother. Nice dink buck BTW

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
Nice. Funny how sometimes we plan, buy stuff, scout, and spend time and money to hunt, and then one comes along a few minutes after you plop down at the base of a tree.
I was thinking the same thing. I was also wearing jeans and a camo shirt I bought at walmarks and still smelled of cologne I put on before church that morning

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
I think he made that part up. Nobody listens to the Falcons game.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Quintavious might have been listening to it. You never know.

Fine deer Mark. I have 2 on the wall that showed up out of nowhere. Those are the best kind!

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
It really goes to show that during the rut, anything can happen . Just get in the woods