Show off you're 300 blackouts!!!

Vance1012

I'll start took me some time to put her together, the lower is a rock river lower. I replaced the buffer tube to mil spec rather than the commercial it had on it. Have a magpul acs-l buttstock miad grip enhanced trigger guard all in FDE. Also have a magpul BAD lever and a pof 4.5 lb trigger installed. The takedown pins are extended with American flags on them. Extended mag release with infidel imprinted. Last on the lower is a strike industries ambi safety in FDE.

The upper receiver is a brand I can't remember got one on the cheap to do the build. The barrel is a cmmg 300 blackout barrel with a damage industries muzzle brake on the end. The rail is a Geissele Mk2 Mod1 13" rail. Recently put the strike industries ultimate dust cover on. Magpul mbus iron sights and a magpul afg2 grip(can you tell I like the FDE color yet). The charging handle is a Noveske raptor, scope is a bushnell ar optic 1-4 non pcl. Mounted with a aero precision lightweight mount.

GSURugger

Mines different.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 870

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
Nice. I'm in the process of one. I've got the lower. Lol

I'm in no rush so I wait for good deals.

hayseed_theology

Mines is even more different. With any luck I will be working on a load this weekend.

I've thought about picking one of those AAC Handi-Rifles up. How'd it shoot this weekend?

Kanook

I was aiming at the corner near bull not the bull for the upper shots. I didn't want to shoot my table.

Upper left is 3 shots of 175gr (TBAC)

Upper right is 2 shots of 208gr (TBAC)

Bullseye is 5 shots of 110gr Speer HP and 5 shots of 125gr (TBAC)

Left of Bull is 3 shots of 125gr (Liberty Mystic)

Left corner Bull is 3 shots 130gr Barnes (TBAC)

Right corner Bull is 3 shots scope adjustment.

I shoot for groups first then make adjustment to scope. The 130 Barnes was after scope adust. because of cost.

guesswho

I have had mine for a few years. It is a build I used a CMMG lower and barrel as well as various other parts. I put a Nikon P223 3 X 32 low power scope on it for short range work. I wish I had a low power adjustable scope but it works good. I've got a cheat sheet on the stock for my hunting load. I plan on swapping the flash hider for a smaller unit at some point as it is rather large and designed for a 308 Win and is too big for the low powder 300 BLK.

I use 125 Nosler Big Game Ballistic Tips for my rounds. It has done a number on the deer I've shot. I've been experimenting with some home made 30/30 style 150 FP wheel weight bullets. It shoots O.K. The FP feeds ok, but I think it buggers up the edge and throws them off a little.

Attachments

• 20150921_201137.jpg
    20150921_201137.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 646
I just built mine and hope to break it in this year with Barnes 110 Tac-TX over some H110.

CMT Tactical upper and ambi lower with Magpul and BCM furniture and an Odin works forend.

IMG_3452.jpg

Vance1012

Sweet looking guns guys, I've got some duracoat in FDE that im planning on at least painting my rail(maybe the whole thing).

RamblinWreck

P1000759_zps5b4e609b.jpg

DYI hunting

Thinking about ditching the P-300blk scope for something more compact.

Attachments

• 20150724_145732-1-800x369.jpg
    20150724_145732-1-800x369.jpg
    168.1 KB · Views: 539

Wjackson11x

Bottom rifle is my 300BLK "pistol", 9.5" barrel and 1-4 Primary Arms scope. I do have my form1 stamp and will be building my suppressor soon. One of my favorite guns that I own.

kinross

Daniel Defence wth trijicon accupoint. It shoots under .5 inch with a hand loaded Barnes Tac Tx 110.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    143.4 KB · Views: 362