Somebody had to do it. Driveler#233

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Morning kneebro's !!!

Power went out last night, all my drunk neighbors ended up on my back porch !! :cheers::bounce:

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
What a shocking story...................:bounce:

We were at our neighbors cook house when the power went out. I told 'em "Bet I got power.." one dood said "I bet you don't.." I offered up a $1k bet that I did, he didn't know I had a Generac back up system . . I let him off the bet fo a dolla . :cheers::bounce:

lagrangedave

Gone But Not Forgotten
My cousin won $20 on instant replay one day at the golf course. Said I bet he returns kick for a touchdown.

LOVEMYLABXS

My cousin won $20 on instant replay one day at the golf course. Said I bet he returns kick for a touchdown.

I did not know that GOLF had KICK OFF returns :huh:

Does that mean you kick your golf ball towards the hole but the other guy can run up,pick up your ball and head off the green???? :Dfacepalm:

Just havin some fun how about a pic drivin home from town this morning

Attachments

• 100_0507 (1024x768).jpg
    100_0507 (1024x768).jpg
    177.4 KB · Views: 210

LOVEMYLABXS

Then run him back for a TOUCHDOWN :clap:

lagrangedave

Gone But Not Forgotten
LOL we were in the poker room dranking and watching football. Got to love a small southern town and it's entertainment.

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Got to ride in Dawn's new/used Mercedes, gotta say it's da BOMB !! My diesel will out run hers . . :bounce:

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Afternoon folks,

Got all three chainsaws runnin', although 2 of 3 only briefly. :bounce:

The one I was working on the other day is running and cutting fine now that I sharpened, cleaned, and tuned it up.

I'll take the other 2 to my local small engine shop. He more or less specializes in chainsaws, but sells and repairs it all. Probably need carburetor work, but they started up.

Status
Not open for further replies.