Something different...

WaltL1

I love these Playing for Change collaborations -

WaltL1

WaltL1

WaltL1

oldfella1962

Puddles! I haven't heard from him in a few years. He was starting to be a pretty big deal for a while, then kind of faded out - as all singing clowns tend to do.

WaltL1

Puddles! I haven't heard from him in a few years. He was starting to be a pretty big deal for a while, then kind of faded out - as all singing clowns tend to do.
Any clown that does Black Sabbath songs is ok with me :bounce:

WaltL1

And another.
RIP Sinead.

Last edited:

WaltL1

I never cared for her too much. The only song of hers I like is "The Emperor's New Clothes".
Yeah, her music didnt do too much for me but she had some cojones and wasnt afraid to speak out.

WaltL1

I saw him at a roller derby show in Stone Mountain. It was pretty entertaining. He had cabaret girls and everything.
I saw him on tv on one of those talent shows like 5 years ago but from there I had no idea he went on tour, became so popular etc. And apparently was already a successful entertainer/singer etc.
I like this one too -

ambush80

I saw him on tv on one of those talent shows like 5 years ago but from there I had no idea he went on tour, became so popular etc. And apparently was already a successful entertainer/singer etc.
I like this one too -
At the rollerderby he sang Chandalier. It was funny.

WaltL1

At the rollerderby he sang Chandalier. It was funny.
I think I would really enjoy his show. Looks just twisted enough to tickle my fancy.

oldfella1962

I saw him at a roller derby show in Stone Mountain. It was pretty entertaining. He had cabaret girls and everything.
This is why I proudly served this great nation! :) A place where singing clowns with cabaret girls perform at the roller derby is a place worth defending! :flag:

WaltL1

His show draws the freaks.......
Well then I'm in for sure!
Probably see you there :bounce:
He's got several shows coming up in Florida....

WaltL1

This is why I proudly served this great nation! :) A place where singing clowns with cabaret girls perform at the roller derby is a place worth defending! :flag:
God Bless America!
Well you know what I mean :bounce::flag:

Speaking of this great nation, watched a documentary this morning about a family defecting from North Korea. Had to get to Thailand before they were safe. Up and down mountains, through jungles, hiding in safe houses, communist check points..... all for freedom.
Kind of made me ashamed.

oldfella1962

God Bless America!
Well you know what I mean :bounce::flag:

Speaking of this great nation, watched a documentary this morning about a family defecting from North Korea. Had to get to Thailand before they were safe. Up and down mountains, through jungles, hiding in safe houses, communist check points..... all for freedom.
Kind of made me ashamed.
Great that they made it out of that unimaginably horrific place. Call me crazy - call me arrogant - but if I were "God" I couldn't sleep at night knowing that there is an entire nation of millions of people who are born into - and will die in - this unending oppression, misery & starvation that has been going on for generations with no end in sight - and I won't "break character" and just stop hiding from humanity. I won't just show up unannounced in a pillar of fire and smite Kim & his cronies, then rain manna down on the country 24/7 until everybody is as fat as Kim is now.

That said 6,000,000 of the Biblical God's "chosen people" perished and many more suffered unspeakable hardships in the holocaust, but at least that ended eventually. North Koreans will be suffering & starving for generations to come. :( But if the holocaust didn't lure God from out of his hiding place to help his "chosen people" I don't see him doing anything to help the North Koreans anytime soon. :huh:

WaltL1

Great that they made it out of that unimaginably horrific place. Call me crazy - call me arrogant - but if I were "God" I couldn't sleep at night knowing that there is an entire nation of millions of people who are born into - and will die in - this unending oppression, misery & starvation that has been going on for generations with no end in sight - and I won't "break character" and just stop hiding from humanity. I won't just show up unannounced in a pillar of fire and smite Kim & his cronies, then rain manna down on the country 24/7 until everybody is as fat as Kim is now.

That said 6,000,000 of the Biblical God's "chosen people" perished and many more suffered unspeakable hardships in the holocaust, but at least that ended eventually. North Koreans will be suffering & starving for generations to come. :( But if the holocaust didn't lure God from out of his hiding place to help his "chosen people" I don't see him doing anything to help the North Koreans anytime soon. :huh:
What was amazing is that they were so indoctrinated to believe that the rest of the world was a giant slum and that they actually had a higher standard of living than anybody else. They were devastated to find out that what they were led to believe for generations was just a mind job.