Spypoint Link Micro Issues

shdw633

Are you talking about the signal strength light? The one that indicates how many bars of signal you have in your area? Or are you speaking about the small round light on the right corner of the lens as you are facing the camera which is the indicator that it's in the process of taking a picture or is about take a picture after so many seconds have expired? Also do you have your camera set on picture mode or video mode? Sorry for all the questions, I just have never had this come up before on any of my cameras.

Are you talking about the signal strength light? The one that indicates how many bars of signal you have in your area? Or are you speaking about the small round light on the right corner of the lens as you are facing the camera which is the indicator that it's in the process of taking a picture or is about take a picture after so many seconds have expired? Also do you have your camera set on picture mode or video mode? Sorry for all the questions, I just have never had this come up before on any of my cameras.
I am talking about the signal strength light. Camera is set on picture mode.

shdw633

shdw633

I have never hung around to see if it ever goes off. Are you sure it's Orange and not Red? I am red/green color blind and have issues with that. Have you updated the app on your phone, I had to do that recently to get pics from my cameras as I didn't have it set to automatic update. That's all I have, if nothing like that works then I would try to take the camera to a different location, like a downtown area where cell service would be strong, if the camera still doesn't work then you will have to get in touch with them and most likely have to send the camera back to them

I have never hung around to see if it ever goes off. Are you sure it's Orange and not Red? I am red/green color blind and have issues with that. Have you updated the app on your phone, I had to do that recently to get pics from my cameras as I didn't have it set to automatic update. That's all I have, if nothing like that works then I would try to take the camera to a different location, like a downtown area where cell service would be strong, if the camera still doesn't work then you will have to get in touch with them and most likely have to send the camera back to them
Yeah I am sure its orange, the app is on automatic update and says it updated last week, ive been trying it in town where I know the signal is great, Thanks for all your help! I will just wait and hope I get a reply from spypoint, so far I have not.

gcaskew

PlottHunter. The signal indicator led doesn't go off. The red one in the top right of the camera does go off once it refreshes the setting. My problem is all systems show working perfectly, except the camera is not taking pics.

PlottHunter. The signal indicator led doesn't go off. The red one in the top right of the camera does go off once it refreshes the setting. My problem is all systems show working perfectly, except the camera is not taking pics.
All lights on the camera should go off when the camera is armed. At least that is what my other 4 do and they are working.

camotoy

had the same issue with 1 of ours firmware update fixed no issues now

StikEm

I'm having similar issues, it may have been said.,.. but how do you update the firmware?

camotoy

go to the spypoint web site go to the upgrade link find your type cam download it to a computer then put it on SD card for your type cam then turn off cam load sd card turn back on cam done

camotoy

go to the spypoint web site go to the upgrade link find your type cam download it to a computer then put it on SD card for your type cam then turn off cam load sd card turn back on cam done
when i say turn off cam take batteries out needs to have no power b4 loading sd card

glynr329

I just checked my spypoint from South America. Got 47 pictures. When I check my pictures I do log in. I have noticed when WiFi on your phone is not great you do not receive pictures.

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Looks like my spypoint has quit sending. Havent received a pic since saturday morning with it set on 6 transmissions per day. Put it out on Aug 25th and battery shows 41% now. No idea how many pics it's sent, but steady getting pics until now.

Last pic :(

index.jpg

shdw633

Looks like my spypoint has quit sending. Havent received a pic since saturday morning with it set on 6 transmissions per day. Put it out on Aug 25th and battery shows 41% now. No idea how many pics it's sent, but steady getting pics until now.

Last pic :(

View attachment 985751

Are they lithium batteries. If so I am going to bet your batteries are dead.