The duck commander's new show on the Outdoor Channel

BgDadyBeardBustr

Gone But Not Forgotten
:cool::cool::cool:

I have seen that bearded man around for years and know he kills ducks. Just never paid any attention to his name or what he did. He can sure nough call in the ducks. It don't matter what kind it is from what I have seen. I think it's going to be great.
Tim

illinoishunter77

Wingbone.

:cool::cool::cool:

I have seen that bearded man around for years and know he kills ducks. Just never paid any attention to his name or what he did. He can sure nough call in the ducks. It don't matter what kind it is from what I have seen. I think it's going to be great.
Tim
Is that one of Brams or Shortstops calls around your neck? If not , it should be.

Last edited:

Mark K

Banned
Watched it this morning. Really interesting. They get into the family life more than the hunting. Get to put names with some unknowns in the videos.

BgDadyBeardBustr

Gone But Not Forgotten
It was awsome!!!! I enjoyed hearing about his past and what made him who he is today. I think the series will be one of the best most truthful on TV.

I loved it when he let out the long high call that you hear at the start of a contest and then said I just wanted to prove that I could do it. I ain't never heard no duck do it though. Don't know why it would be part of a duck calling contest. A duck could not even win a duck calling contest in Stutgart, AR. Talk about telling it the way it is. It's gonna be good.:cool::clap:
Tim

Arrow3

I wonder when it will be replayed...I missed it.

georgiaboy

I wonder when it will be replayed...I missed it.

Premiere Episode 7/4/09
Episode 1: "Meet the Robertsons"

WED 12P ET | SAT 9:30A ET | SUN 12:30A ET, 8A ET

Looks like Saturday might be your next bet?

head buster

I met Phil here in Griffin at a Wild Game banquet and had a blast. If you ever have the chance to hear him speak you need to do it. The man has never owned a watch! I thought that was unusual. and I remember him doing the hail call and saying the same thing about never hearing a duck make a sound like that.

The Buck Commander video is a good video. Phil used to call deer hunting like going out and shooting cows. (or soumething like that) he says he can't say that now.

BgDadyBeardBustr

Gone But Not Forgotten
Is that one of Brams or Shortstops calls around your neck? If not , it should be.

You got it Brother. The Hollywood Pro Stafff Special from Mr. Shortstop. I think he said something about Bram showed him how to do somthing with this one and it was an experiment. It works cause I experimented with it this past spring. It works as you can see in th avatar.;)
Tim

I ain't never heard no duck do it though. Don't know why it would be part of a duck calling contest. A duck could not even win a duck calling contest in Stutgart, AR.

Huge difference between "meat" calling and "contest" calling. All that loud highballing routine is just for the show.....

Ol' Bread Basket

Man Im watching it right now and it is just funny! Im hooked. These folks are crazy. Gotta check out the Buck Commander now.

Arrow3

Dang it ...I missed it again...