The duck commander's new show on the Outdoor Channel

Gut_Pile

Enjoyed the show. Got the whole series set up to be recorded on the DVR. Phil is a great guy and I enjoyed talking to him at the wild game banquet here in Griffin. Hope this show does good for them!

brittonl

Really enjoyed the show too! Got her set up on DVR as well!

"Fear the Beard"!!!!!

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
I watched this weekend. I am not a waterfowler but it was mighty interesting and I will continue to watch.

01Foreman400

Staff member
Dang it ...I missed it again...

Brandon you need to get a DVR. I can't believe you watch all those commercials. I can seriously watch 3 hunting shows by the time you can watch one in live mode. I thought that $5 a month for the DVR was a waist of money until I got one.

BgDadyBeardBustr

Gone But Not Forgotten
Brandon you need to get a DVR. I can't believe you watch all those commercials. I can seriously watch 3 hunting shows by the time you can watch one in live mode. I thought that $5 a month for the DVR was a waist of money until I got one.

Well worth the money.......:cool::cool:

I don't think I could do without mine except when the wife is recording something in the livingroom and something in the bedroom.....:banginghe:

Always great to keep a race put back for those times though. :banana:

I watched it again where it was tapedWednesday. It was a repeat of last weeks correct?:huh:
Tim