The Never Ending Summer Driveler #371...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Mornin gentlemen!

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Good morning,Coop,Ruger,GW,Red,Claw, and Chief.
This day has srarted and another pot of coffee is going to be needed before it's over.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Good morning,Coop,Ruger,GW,Red,Claw, and Chief.
This day has srarted and another pot of coffee is going to be needed before it's over.

Double dipping on the coffee pots.

Checked the stream levels (on line) yesterday and they are all low.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
morning Chief,

sitting on the back porch I see three different frogs hopping around.

Mornin G, yessir I’ve got frogs galore round here, even little green frogs that hang out on the walls of this front porch and toads everywhere. Got a bullfrog that hangs out around the little goldfish/koi pond too.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Double dipping on the coffee pots.
Finally fell asleep around 2:30 after going to the recliner to be woken up with a truck unloading at a store 1000 ft away.Truck drivers have a hard job,but wish they wouldn,t drop so many things off the truck like hand truck ramps and boxes at 5 in the mornings.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Mornin G, yessir I’ve got frogs galore round here, even little green frogs that hang out on the walls of this front porch and toads everywhere. Got a bullfrog that hangs out around the little goldfish/koi pond too.
One sign of a healthy environment

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Going to mom's to cutgrass,weedeat,are ate around some bald spots and Kill some crabgrass.
Was talking to my brother and he said I could borrow his weedeater if I wan,t to.
Said it had a handle and looked like a sling blade attached to a stirrup on a saddle......I didn,t laugh because he was.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
One sign of a healthy environment

Yessir, mornin Cracka. I like to think so. Typically, I’ve always thought that if you aren’t seeing many frogs something is wrong.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
Morning Red,Crakajak,Mr Chief and all the silent frog counters out there.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
There’s a County waste water natural filtration system about thousand yds up the road from me straight out the front of my place. It’s about 340 acres I believe, anyway years ago when they put it in they brought about a hundreds of thousands of aquatic plants from Louisiana after flooding it and about million little aquatic frogs came in with those plants. Little did they know how many small frogs or eggs were in those plants. As they began to grow and started breeding and talking at night it was unbelievable at how loud they were from that distance. I still hear them at night, sounds amazing from this distance.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
There’s a County waste water natural filtration system about thousand yds up the road from me straight out the front of my place. It’s about 340 acres I believe, anyway years ago when they put it in they brought about a hundreds of thousands of aquatic plants from Louisiana after flooding it and about million little aquatic frogs came in with those plants. Little did they know how many small frogs or eggs were in those plants. As they began to grow and started breeding and talking at night it was unbelievable at how loud they were from that distance. I still hear them at night, sounds amazing from this distance.
Like being back in Cajun country when you were just a young lad.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Any of ya,ll still planning on going to the blast?
Ruger can tell us about any good places we could meet and eat.

Status
Not open for further replies.