The real B1G championship

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Where’s snook? I hope we don’t have to do an intervention here.

Madsnooker

Phone was dead during the day but charged and on stand now. Watched the first half and felt fairly good at the half even with the freebie td after the pic by Honda McCord. Went to the stand at half and just kept refreshing the phone. I knew we needed McCord to play better then he has to win in their house and he just didn't get it done.

I've been passing some nice deer as I've already tagged one good buck but something is dieing tonight!!!!

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Phone was dead during the day but charged and on stand now. Watched the first half and felt fairly good at the half even with the freebie td after the pic by Honda McCord. Went to the stand at half and just kept refreshing the phone. I knew we needed McCord to play better then he has to win in their house and he just didn't get it done.

I've been passing some nice deer as I've already tagged one good buck but something is dieing tonight!!!!
I would mourn for you but

Nah, just kidding. :bounce: I thought for sure this was the Bucks year but y’all let the criminal steal another one right out from underneath you.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member

Good luck snook ! I kinda got the same idea this afternoon ! This is all I’ve seen so far IMG_4306.jpeg

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

Madsnooker

I would mourn for you but

Nah, just kidding. :bounce: I thought for sure this was the Bucks year but y’all let the criminal steal another one right out from underneath you.
Been worried about McCord all year. Needed him.to ball out. He didn't play bad but that pic early on was devastating for first half momentum.

bullgator

Here ya go Snook……enjoy :bounce:
IMG_2678.png