Thoughts? From people with non-sheeple brains

ambush80

I would suggest they are simultaneously true. Yep..."man" made in God's image...can never see farther, understand any deeper than he is allowed. Till he discovers this, that it is always and only a matter of allowance...his God does resemble a pig headed, self absorbed, paranoid, backstabbing narcissist.
Pretty much the image he's made himself famous for.
Self made men are a breed, alright.

Does the god of the Bible kill children?

On word answer please.

Israel

BANNED

On word answer please.
Had I not already made as plain as possible for me that terms as "christian god" are meaningless, and as such, so many of the other things I hear bandied about, not limited to this forum..."biblical christian", etc. I would no doubt, feel compelled to answer.

Now an aside. After being arrested one time and finding myself in jail for no other infraction than standing on a sidewalk without "proper ID" (of course, that was not the charge...) I remember the CO who thought he'd probably find a little fun in dealing with the seemingly vagrant "gospel preacher".
The "authorities" who felt it was their single duty to extract a confession of a "legitimate" name from that man, went to whatever lengths they could to procure it.
This was also probably part of what this CO figured he might be able to help in. He looked squarely at that man and said..."If you don't tell us who you are, do you know what number we are going to assign you? It's gonna be 666!"
I remember him, and also the shrink they assigned to me to sort out whether I really was a "crazy". (He too was funny, but quite forthcoming, when he related the singular "markers" they often use to discern such things. A hint: It may be why some...even called pastors, feel compelled to get manicures)
Also the other CO who said he hoped they would find out I was linked to Sadam Husssein in some spy capacity (this was at the time of operation Desert Storm in 91) because he said as he poked my chest, "I can't wait to f- you up"

There's much more to it, of course, but your question reminds me quite of them.

for even if there are those called gods, whether in heaven, whether upon earth -- as there are gods many and lords many --
- Youngs Literal Bible

Last edited:

gordon 2

On word answer please.

I like this question. What have been the usual one word answers? Yes and No? Others?

Did you ever get CD for an answer from a non sheeples brain? Just in case:

CD.

ambush80

Had I not already made as plain as possible for me that terms as "christian god" are meaningless, and as such, so many of the other things I hear bandied about, not limited to this forum..."biblical christian", etc. I would no doubt, feel compelled to answer.

Now an aside. After being arrested one time and finding myself in jail for no other infraction than standing on a sidewalk without "proper ID" (of course, that was not the charge...) I remember the CO who thought he'd probably find a little fun in dealing with the seemingly vagrant "gospel preacher".
The "authorities" who felt it was their single duty to extract a confession of a "legitimate" name from that man, went to whatever lengths they could to procure it.
This was also probably part of what this CO figured he might be able to help in. He looked squarely at that man and said..."If you don't tell us who you are, do you know what number we are going to assign you? It's gonna be 666!"
I remember him, and also the shrink they assigned to me to sort out whether I really was a "crazy". (He too was funny, but quite forthcoming, when he related the singular "markers" they often use to discern such things)
Also the other CO who said he hoped they would find out I was linked to Sadam Husssein in some spy capacity (this was at the time of operation Desert Storm in 91) because he said as he poked my chest, "I can't wait to f- you up"

There's much more to it, of course, but your question reminds me quite of them.

for even if there are those called gods, whether in heaven, whether upon earth -- as there are gods many and lords many --
- Youngs Literal Bible

That's all I wanted to know.

I like this question. What have been the usual one word answers? Yes and No? Others?

Did you ever get CD for an answer from a non sheeples brain? Just in case:

CD.

I did not.

The God of the Bible? Yes, as is clearly stated in the Bible.

To be clear, my one word answer is "yes".

I like you. I think I'm one of the elect. I'm just not done being a vessel of wrath yet. I'll come around; as it has been written.

Israel

BANNED
Make no mistake, it is neither believing "in" election, nor that one is of the elect, that saves the soul. That is accomplished by the Lord, himself.

Last edited:

Latest posts