Title Game Ratings

Coenen

3 playoff games, 3 blowouts. Who wants to watch that?

Furthermore, why the heck do they insist on playing the Natty on Monday night?

James12

They want an open night for the networks I’m sure, no other competition. But boy is it a late ending.

The Original Rooster

Mayor of Spring Hill
may be because it is carried on espcnn
Yep, it was on ESPN and all I have is over the air and a Roku. I'm not paying to watch a game. That was the whole point of getting rid of cable and satellite to begin with. They're just turning internet TV into cable all over again and I won't play their game.

Coenen

Well they’ve been doing this for a while now. I think it had a lot to do with the selection process and possibly the agendas we’ve faced this year.
It's been silly the whole time. A late kick on Monday is ridiculous. Granted, Major League Football isn't about to let them have a Sunday Night primetime slot, but they've got to get something figured out to make their "Biggest Game of the Year" more accessible.

As for the selection process; there is no parity in CFB, and the quality of the games is mostly junk. Out of 14 semi final games, would you care to guess how many have been decided by 10 points or fewer? Take a stab at the 7 Championship contests, too.

The quality of play just isn't there.

Last edited: