Two Bulldogs projected first round in way-too-early 2021 mock

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
https://247sports.com/college/georg...ed-first-round-2021-NFL-mock-Draft-146610309/

Richard LeCounte I could see but Newman has never played a down at UGA??
I have said it before about Newman...facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:!

tenor.gif

bullgator

I totally agree with you on Newman. I’m not saying he won’t become a good QB, but dang, he hasn’t even been on the practice field at UGA yet.

Just out of curiosity, if Newman is all that and a bag of chips, why did he decide to graduate transfer rather than enter the draft this year?

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
I totally agree with you on Newman. I’m not saying he won’t become a good QB, but dang, he hasn’t even been on the practice field at UGA yet.

Just out of curiosity, if Newman is all that and a bag of chips, why did he decide to graduate transfer rather than enter the draft this year?
I’ve been wondering the same thing, this guy has a ton of hype to him. I’ve watched his highlights and they are good but the hype he is getting you would think he is the best to ever play the game??

I’m not @elfiii or from Missouri but SHOW me!

bullgator

I’ve been wondering the same thing, this guy has a ton of hype to him. I’ve watched his highlights and they are good but the hype he is getting you would think he is the best to ever play the game??

I’m not @elfiii or from Missouri but SHOW me!
:rofl::rofl:

Latest posts