Useles Billy is embarrassed #702

Status
Not open for further replies.

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
Think the best meal I've had in Dothan was at Firehouse just south a town

fish hawk

Bass Master
So me and my buddy had been fishing at Eufaula all day and he just had to stop at the waffle house in phenix city cause he was starving,never mind we was only 20 minutes from the house.So we go in and order us some food and sweet tes.The waitress brings out the tea and she has these long fingernails that was so dirty underneath it looked like she'd been pulling transmissions and them fingers was sticking directly down in our tea.I told her I didnt want anything got up and walked out.

dixiecutter

Eye Devour ReeB
closed for some reasons other than economics. maybe a dispute with the franchise or something. they didnt go broke

dixiecutter

Eye Devour ReeB
So me and my buddy had been fishing at Eufaula all day and he just had to stop at the waffle house in phenix city cause he was starving,never mind we was only 20 minutes from the house.So we go in and order us some food and sweet tes.The waitress brings out the tea and she has these long fingernails that was so dirty underneath it looked like she'd been pulling transmissions and them fingers was sticking directly down in our tea.I told her I didnt want anything got up and walked out.

things are not the same with food service. back in the day it was just bad service. now its scary. trust me- youre being served food by people who hate you.

ddgarcia

They're minimum wage drones that think they aughta be CEO's

ddgarcia

Just south of Dobb's on 231 on other side of road

ddgarcia

Past the pawn shop

fish hawk

Bass Master
That's way I rarely eat out and ive been in the kitchen of them places

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation

Lol

ddgarcia

Never worked in a restaurant an glad Ididn't

fish hawk

Bass Master
Had to replace some tiles in the kitchen of Piccadilly after hours in the Peachtree mall one time.They had rats crawling all over that place.

ddgarcia

Have to ask k if'n I kin park a big rig at em. Ain't found juan yet

dixiecutter

Eye Devour ReeB
Had to replace some tiles in the kitchen of Piccadilly after hours in the Peachtree mall one time.They had rats crawling all over that place.

roto rooter man i knew said "stay out picadilly". he also said "stay out of chinese place". if rooter man say stay out. i stay out lol

Status
Not open for further replies.