USPS sucks!!!!!!!!!!!

pacecars

As one who has been very lucky shipping firearms mostly through the mail I have been very lucky and never had one lost or stolen. I may have broken that streak. I sent a Shiloh Sharps to Iowa with an expected delivery date of the 7th of June. The last tracking info showed it leaving the sorting facility in Jacksonville, Fl. They have started an investigation but who knows what will happen there. I did insure it so we shall see where this goes.

furtaker

The USPS has been a complete cluster show lately. Packages have been going all over the place and taking three weeks to go five miles. They're probably still blaming their sorry bull hockey on Covid.

Hope it gets sorted out for you.

Jester896

Senior Clown
The postal clerk packed some 6 screw Nightforce rings I purchase from a fella. Didn't tape the small flat rate box so the sides wouldn't open. He managed to stick the packing material in the tape joint so only about 1/4" on one side was stuck to the box. Needless to say they folded my unfolded empty box and stuck it in my mail box.

This week my package arrived in town Tuesday, they attempted to deliver it at my business on Wednesday at 6:30pm and I was closed. No attempt was made to deliver it Thursday or Friday, so I went down to the PO to pick it up. After a 20 minute wait she finally brought it out. I may have lost the little faith I had in them. My regular carrier should be back next week.

best of luck pacecars...I hope it works out in your favor!

Gbr5pb

According to a friend who still works there after I retired they have stopped doing background checks of new employees! They are stealing from blind according to her

GregoryB.

They lost a $1200 money order I shipped priority with tracking for 4 days before it surfaced in the system again.

cowhornedspike

Shipped a package priority mail 2 day delivery at the local PO on the 6th.

Tracking showed it was scanned in at the local PO and still only showed that all the way until the 13th at which time I went to the PO and asked about it.

Was told it probably just wasn't getting scanned as it travelled but it was for sure on the way.

Amazingly it got scanned into the nearest distribution center (where everything from here goes first) the very next day!!! Who'd a thunk it?

transfixer

my local mail carrier looks like they used to work at the local fried chicken place taking orders,, and my local PO is staffed with the rudest , laziest people you would ever want to deal with

Gbr5pb

I think the higher ups are trying to make it so bad it will privatize and the powers that be can steal money from the people