Walmart closing on Thanksgiving....

oldfella1962

I will say when they are open most employees are on their phone and not customer friendly like "don't bother me"..
At least when they are on their phones they are engaged in some type of activity. The employees that just stare into the distance or worse yet stare at you with a smirk on their face - while you are obviously having some type of difficulty - are the ones that raise my blood pressure. :mad:
Another employee trait is when they do the "grunt & point". You ask where something is located, and they point/gesture broadly - with only nominal eye contact if you're lucky - while responding with a one or two syllable (I guess) answer. :(

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Y'all try this on for size... "try" reading their name tag before you get to them and then greet them do'n your best to pronounce it while look'n them in the eyes. One will be very surprised at what that little effort will do to the disposition of the person that deals with total idgits for a living.

bassboy1

I've mentioned this before but my pet shopping peeve (or one my top five peeves) that many stores do is not double-bagging sharp edged heavy items! :mad: I shouldn't have to ask them to double bag what very obviously has a high probability of tearing through their two molecules thick plastic bags. :mad:

There's a store down here on the Gulf Coast (Rouses) that I have the opposite problem with. Fantastic grocery store, but their baggers must get paid by the bag. I swear, you could buy 2 packs of gum, and they'd each be in their own double bag. :banginghe