What’s your all time favorite show?

ryork

The Cherokee Devil was pretty funny to me. A Bigfoot that lived in an old abandoned cabin in the woods.

Yep that was a good one too... I’m just glad to know my son and I aren’t the only people who watch that! Ole Buck chasing a Bigfoot miles through the woods up the side of a mountain and some pterodactyls dive bombing a side by side in a WV corn field....totally believable.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
It mind-controlled ol' Buck and Huckleberry. :bounce:
And you could tell the people who made the
show didn’t know jack about Indians. Indians in this part of the country didn’t have totem polls but they didn’t know that so there they were talking about Cherokees having them.

zedex

Gator Bait
Seinfeld, in my opinion, lacked any degree of humor. I watched a few episodes and just couldn't understand what was supposed to be humorous about it. To me, it was bland at best.

Same for Taxi. No comedy involved. Seemed like the writers went out of their way to avoid humor.

I loved The Ranch. Wish it was still in production. There were so many more episodes that could have been made.

Married with Children..... that was the absolute best sitcom of its era. Al Bundy.. funny character

Also, Miami Vice. I have the entire series on DVD. My daughter bought Crockett and Tubbs Funko Pops because we both watch it and she collects funko pops

Reactions: Dub

Cmp1

BANNED
Seinfeld, in my opinion, lacked any degree of humor. I watched a few episodes and just couldn't understand what was supposed to be humorous about it. To me, it was bland at best.

Same for Taxi. No comedy involved. Seemed like the writers went out of their way to avoid humor.

I loved The Ranch. Wish it was still in production. There were so many more episodes that could have been made.

Married with Children..... that was the absolute best sitcom of its era. Al Bundy.. funny character

Also, Miami Vice. I have the entire series on DVD. My daughter bought Crockett and Tubbs Funko Pops because we both watch it and she collects funko pops
Married with Children was great,,,,
Liked Miami vice too,,,,

chuckdog

The last series I watched was Longmire. My wife and I would binge watch it.

I gave up television about 4 years ago. Unless I'm somewhere that has a TV on, I don't expose myself to it at all.

I listen to talk radio, kinda been weaning myself off it lately.

The old shows from my youth stand out most. Twilight Zone, Hogan's Heroes, Get Smart, The Avengers(Mrs. Peel). Red Skelton Show was simply great!

On into the 70's, Redd Foxx and Lawanda Page were perfect to play off each other in Sanford and Son. The Rockford Files are still great. Mash got way too political for me to enjoy. The movie Mash is still great.

The 80's had Hill Street Blues and St Elsewhere. The early versions of Married With Children (Al still had his Chicago accent) were good.

I watched The Simpsons from the beginning up until the early teens.

I forget who said it "Television Is a Vast Wasteland" but they were dead on! That statement I read on the cover of TV Guide I know more than 50 years ago.

I can't believe I read this many post and don't recall seeing Gilligan's Island or The Carole Burnette show mentioned a single time!

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Yeah Seinfeld is definitely not for everybody. People tend to love it or just not find it funny at all. I personally don’t get the “it’s yankee humor” thing. I’m about as southern as it gets and think the show is hilarious. Jon Voight’s Car and The Soup Nazi are probably my two favorite episodes of all time. I never really watched Married With Children but kind of a funny thing about that show is that the idea for it had been around for a while but it was supposed to be an all black cast. Finally somebody decided to use it but cast white people instead and had a pretty big hit with it.

I never got the Miami Vice thing. I never understood what was so good about it. But remember people loving it.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
The last series I watched was Longmire. My wife and I would binge watch it.

I gave up television about 4 years ago. Unless I'm somewhere that has a TV on, I don't expose myself to it at all.

I listen to talk radio, kinda been weaning myself off it lately.

The old shows from my youth stand out most. Twilight Zone, Hogan's Heroes, Get Smart, The Avengers(Mrs. Peel). Red Skelton Show was simply great!

On into the 70's, Redd Foxx and Lawanda Page were perfect to play off each other in Sanford and Son. The Rockford Files are still great. Mash got way too political for me to enjoy. The movie Mash is still great.

The 80's had Hill Street Blues and St Elsewhere. The early versions of Married With Children (Al still had his Chicago accent) were good.

I watched The Simpsons from the beginning up until the early teens.

I forget who said it "Television Is a Vast Wasteland" but they were dead on! That statement I read on the cover of TV Guide I know more than 50 years ago.

I can't believe I read this many post and don't recall seeing Gilligan's Island or The Carole Burnette show mentioned a single time!
I’m pretty much the same way about TV. I don’t exactly when I stopped watching it but unless I decide to watch an old show the only time I see any TV is when I just happen to see what my wife is watching.

I thought I was going to like Longmire. I had not been watching TV for a while when it started and my wife told me about it. I enjoyed the first season. Then they started getting weird after that.

Jeepnfish

I watch Adam 12 after work everyday.
The rest of the night we watch Andy for 90 minutes.
A friend got me watching the Mandalorian . It's got a western feel to it, only with spaceships and laser blasters.
Others include Dirty Jobs. ( I can relate.)
Mythbusters.
Fat guys in the Woods.
Survivor Man.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
As a kid it was classic westerns, Rawhide or Have Gun will Travel.
Of the newer shows Longmire and Breaking Bad were good.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Hee-haw? Really. Come on. That was a staple in our house. The Walton’s,giligans island,hogans heroes and mash were all favorites growing up. The last drama show I got into was 24. I watch more reality tv and sports these days. The gold rush shows,deadliest catch and such. The curse of oak island is pretty good. I can do without the dramatization of it but they are making some fascinating finds.

Hillbilly stalker

The Unit, a show about the Delta Force and some of the Dark Ops missions.

CaptKeith

I’m more likely to watch movies than tv, but Alone is a favorite!