What did you do today that’s related to deer hunting #5

slow motion

Found a camera when I was down at camp Monday. Forgot about it. Batteries were gooey. Brought it home and cleaned it up. May still be okay. Card was still good. Pics were August to late October. Had this guy twice. Another one I never saw in person. Both on same day. Few hours apart. Musta made a circle as both pics in almost same spot. Had a smaller buck leaving between pics.PICT0227.JPGPICT0229.JPGPICT0233.JPG

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Out on my evening ride I saw what might be the biggest buck I've ever seen or at least the largest I've ever seen this time of year. Almost all of it is public land too.

Then I got caught in a slobber knocker including getting stuck by the train while I was hauling butt to get home since I had the top off.

Then me and the kitty watched the evening close up.

It was a good day.
Untitled.jpgIMG_6163.JPEGIMG_6166.JPEGIMG_6167.JPEG

slow motion

Out on my evening ride I saw what might be the biggest buck I've ever seen or at least the largest I've ever seen this time of year. Almost all of it is public land too.

Then I got caught in a slobber knocker including getting stuck by the train while I was hauling butt to get home since I had the top off.

Then me and the kitty watched the evening close up.

It was a good day.
View attachment 1314175View attachment 1314177View attachment 1314178View attachment 1314179
Sounds like a fine day brother. If he's in SXS driving distance sounds like you need to burn a little boot leather. Get some cams out and STICK HIM. Put some of them Godfather moves on him. Make him an offer he can't refuse like a ride to the taxidermist.

slow motion

Looked at some cam pics. Couple does and some shaking bushes. Mineral site cam was busy first day and a half. Now nothing. Actually all cams are quieter today. 1 hasn't sent anything since that fat guy with a Dawgs hat on wandered by.

Latest posts