What does Paul mean by "we shall be saved by his life".

Israel

BANNED
Well, I don't want to make this a see-saw between Catholic & Protestant. My one goal is to see men complete in Christ. They, or I, can call themselves by whatever title they want, I don't think those things will be rewards in eternity.
But following the "Model", who is Christ, will be.
We will never know until we see Him face to face the people that have been impacted for the Lord by the simple ways we allow our Lord to live thru us; a kind word, an unselfish act, keeping the faith in the midst of terrible pain or persecution or betrayal. It is the Lord who gives us light thru these things. And wether we follow Him out of what we see in the physical life of Jesus, or see with the eyes of the spirit, the end ought well be the same. We have this treasure (life in the Spirit) in earthen vessels... yep, our bodies of clay, so that the excellency of (His) power would be from HIM and not us... why? Because in that earthen vessel we will have no cause to boast that the "work" was done by us, but we will give praise to whom such work was done... thru us.
This is the heart stuff that I believe crushes the wall of separation between believers of different ( I hate to say it) denominational (yuck!) perspective.
No robes will I wear when and if I meet you on terra firma, brother Gordon! ;)

amen.
identity is a precious liberty, we get to answer who we are.
and when whose we are is all that matters we know that finally...there's not even any use for any of our own words.
God knows those who are his...