What Is True?

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
I didn't expect you to believe my faith, I just like to tell people about it.

I recognize it to be a way for you to atone for your prior deeds. I hope that helps you and would be glad for you if it does help you.

ambush80

I recognize it to be a way for you to atone for your prior deeds. I hope that helps you and would be glad for you if it does help you.

I'm all for things that make people better. I'm more for things that make people better, better.

(I hope Ritchie doesn't think this picture is too gay.)

Attachments

• betterer.jpg
    betterer.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 102

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
It is human nature to desire to believe and trust and like water it takes the path of least resistance. Unfortunately that is why it is so easy to be taken advantage of, the need and want to believe allows an individual to not only be duped but actually defend the one that dupes them.

red neck richie

"You let what you understand dictate your thoughts".

What else is there?

Have you had any insights on your belief after all this conversation?

Spirit. You listen to your mind not your spirit. Yes I have thanks for asking. I have been in daily prayer. Praying for you that God shows you what you need to see to know the truth. But even if he doesn't through your doubt my personal relationship is stronger than ever. So thanks for that.

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
Yeah, ever since I put GI Joe in there to warm him up after his Arctic reconnaissance mission, the Easy Bake hasn't done so well.

I miss those little muffins too.:cry:

Pray for someone to say "let there be another light".
This one is on it's way out.

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
I don't think that's necessary. Since I've seen the true Light, all other lights are just too dim.

Welder, the Sun. You have brought up the sun and we have been talking about the sun all along.
This is why you are too far past the edge of reality. As soon as you get lost in conversation you go fetal position in your religious happy place.

welderguy

Welder, the Sun. You have brought up the sun and we have been talking about the sun all along.
This is why you are too far past the edge of reality. As soon as you get lost in conversation you go fetal position in your religious happy place.

Ooooooohh. You're still talking about the big ball of fire in the sky. I thought we had moved past that to things more figurative.
I'll wait here, until you can catch up.

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
Ooooooohh. You're still talking about the big ball of fire in the sky. I thought we had moved past that to things more figurative.
I'll wait here, until you can catch up.
Welder, welder, welder,...
Because you deal in "figurative" you think that you are standing on the starting line waiting for others to catch up. In reality that starting line you are stuck on is the finish line to everyone else. We have led the race the entire time by using Literal cars while you are still waiting for a Figurative car to come off the Figurative trailor that was built in a Figurative shop. The interviews are already over and we are headed to the next track.
We all have heard how fast and powerful this figurative car you have is but reality shows you standing on a starting line in a jumpsuit full of patches from make believe sponsors. You make engine noises with your mouth but have no car to drive.
Keep waiting for me.

welderguy

Welder, welder, welder,...
Because you deal in "figurative" you think that you are standing on the starting line waiting for others to catch up. In reality that starting line you are stuck on is the finish line to everyone else. We have led the race the entire time by using Literal cars while you are still waiting for a Figurative car to come off the Figurative trailor that was built in a Figurative shop. The interviews are already over and we are headed to the next track.
We all have heard how fast and powerful this figurative car you have is but reality shows you standing on a starting line in a jumpsuit full of patches from make believe sponsors. You make engine noises with your mouth but have no car to drive.
Keep waiting for me.

I didn't know you were a NASCAR fan!!
Thought only us southern rednecks cared about that.

Maybe there's hope for you after all !!

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
I didn't know you were a NASCAR fan!!
Thought only us southern rednecks cared about that.

Maybe there's hope for you after all !!
I'm not a fan.
Never even watched a full race on tv.
But,like everything else I do, I educate myself enough to know what I am talking about.
You should try it.

(Pocono is 30 miles from me)

WaltL1

I'm not a fan.
But,like everything else I do, I educate myself enough to know what I am talking about.
You should try it.

(Pocono is 30 miles from me)
Me either. About 3 minutes of watching cars go around in a circle is all I can tolerate. :bounce:

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
Me either. About 3 minutes of watching cars go around in a circle is all I can tolerate. :bounce:

I may have made it to the second commercial break a few times at the beginning of a race.
And I have stayed interested for the last five laps at the end of a race.
I have no problem with all the fans who really like it. It is just not my thing.
Years ago I had an epiphany. I gave up getting elated or upset from watching professionals getting paid millions of dollars to play kids games or hobbies. I respect their dedication and talent but at the end of the day, win or lose, I don't get a ring or trophy..I still have to get up in the morning and earn a living. I save money on remote controls now too. Lolol

ambush80

Spirit. You listen to your mind not your spirit. Yes I have thanks for asking. I have been in daily prayer. Praying for you that God shows you what you need to see to know the truth. But even if he doesn't through your doubt my personal relationship is stronger than ever. So thanks for that.

Tell me everything you know about the spirit.