Who is a member of GONetwork?

Who is a member of GONetwork

• I am

Votes: 41 70.7%
  • I'm not

Votes: 17 29.3%

• Total voters

Randy

I am a member and I think it is the best organization Georgia hunters have available, at present.

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
I am and it is a grass roots org that focuses on current issues that affect us as well as the future of our sport (youth)

Branchminnow

GONetwork Senator Area 51
Its a good thing that we need in this state,if this org. goes well then we could see them popping up all over the nation.

Jeff Phillips

I am.

I'm the Senator for District 9, Chairman of the SEEDS Committee, and member of the Government Committee.

yelojaket

Just joined at the Buck-a-rama. Been very impressed with everything I've read about it.

Jeff, is the Hamilton Mill area of Gwinnett in your District 9?

Greg

Jeff Phillips

yelojaket said:
Jeff, is the Hamilton Mill area of Gwinnett in your District 9?

Greg

Greg,

Welcome to the Network :clap:

You are close to the line between 9 and 45. Have you signed on to the Network website yet? When you do it will tell you which district you are in (it is the same as your state rep. district).

Let me know when you find out!

Jeff

gacowboy

GONetwork Member
I am a member and agree with Randy that it is one of the best organizations hunters have at the present time. :pop:

:flag: :flag: :flag:

brandon

Administrator
raghorn said:
Still on the fence.I want to watch a while,sorry.
It'll cost ya a big $5 bucks to see what it's all about. You should give it a try... what do you have to lose!?

Brandon

marknga

GONetwork Member
I am. Joined last October and will be renewing soon.
Great Representation.

Mark

raghorn

Brandon said:
It'll cost ya a big $5 bucks to see what it's all about. You should give it a try... what do you have to lose!?

Brandon
While I still Purchase GON probably 8 months out of the year, I've seen a big change in the mag as well as my "perceived opinion of Mr. Burch " over the years. I quit subscribing about 10 years ago because I felt that he had started trying to use the publication to push his own personal wants on the subscribers in a very slow subtle way and just became too political in general. I could be totally wrong , but that doesn't happen very often. GON never made any bones about supporting QDM and did so with vigor until it was accepted, at least by the influential populace. I expect more of the same from the GONetwork. The average Joe doesn't get involved much with polotics and policy making , instead they sit back like I am and watch, true that is not good and I don't have a right to complain if I sit on my hands but I don't have a stomach for for all the egomaniacs that abound today trying to get their name in the limelight. I would wager that a lot of changes that have been made in deer management in the last decade would never have been made if put on a true public ballot.A few influential people can make big changes for everyone and I am waiting to see if that's what the Network turns out to be , and see if it takes the road of it's founder.

bilgerat

Senior
I am....... and will renew at the end of the month, im gonna win that chevy truck next year!!! :banana: :banana:

BigMassiveDaddy

I'm a member too and....

I think that it is one of those good things that will take a while to become fine tuned. The people at GON have a good concept of what political support that our favorite sports need. Just like anything good, it sometimes takes a little time to see results.