Woody's and GON Gatherings...Past and Future

northgeorgiasportsman

Staff member
All I can tell you is, if you’re part of the music at a Billy gathering, have your lyrics straight in your mind cause that can take an unexpected turn.
There will usually be more than one of us that knows every word to Choctaw Bingo, Decoration Day, and Gin and Juice.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
There will usually be more than one of us that knows every word to Choctaw Bingo, Decoration Day, and Gin and Juice.
Choctaw Bingo is a lot of lyrics. Decoration Day I’ve sang so many times I could sing it backwards and I let Steve have Gin and Juice.

The specific instance I’m referring to involves me jacking up a line in Self Destructive Zones and Pig Predator yelling his take on that at me while I still tried to play and sing the rest of it. Pretty dang funny story but that’s as specific as I can get without getting banned. I know my banning would be cause for celebration for some but I like it here. Dang funny story though. I’ll never play that song again.

Pig Predator

Useles Billy’s Fishel Hog Killer ?
Choctaw Bingo is a lot of lyrics. Decoration Day I’ve sang so many times I could sing it backwards and I let Steve have Gin and Juice.

The specific instance I’m referring to involves me jacking up a line in Self Destructive Zones and Pig Predator yelling his take on that at me while I still tried to play and sing the rest of it. Pretty dang funny story but that’s as specific as I can get without getting banned. I know my banning would be cause for celebration for some but I like it here. Dang funny story though. I’ll never play that song again.
tenor (2).gif

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
Went to a few while there (2004 to 2006): 2 kids fishing events (Vogel and Charlie Elliott), one GONnetwork banquet in Stockbridge, one sporting clays shoot and one potluck get together @ Locust Grove. Can't find any pics to save my life.

Smiley and Bigbird, along with a lot of others made them enjoyable times.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member

Wes and me went through Choctaw Bingo beside a fire at Big Snowbird a couple years ago. I think we got it mostly right. :)

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Wes and me went through Choctaw Bingo beside a fire at Big Snowbird a couple years ago. I think we got it mostly right. :)
Well that’s gotta be good for some sort of free gas fill up and a coffee or something. I’ve listened to that song a thousand times and am pretty good at picking lyrics up quickly. I try it with that song and am like, “No…there are just too…many!”

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Man, I hope the next gatherin features that tune with PP singing his lines. I swear that’s the thing pops in my head ery time I think about that camp out.
He said he has since learned the song I believe.