Would you in todays America?

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Nothing says good morning like stepping out the door of your cabin and catching an arrow in the gut and a tomahawk strike to your head.
And ol' Doublehead and Benge roasting your liver on a stick.

kayaksteve

If/when I was going parking it would be in one of the most secluded, safest place I know and there’s still plenty of those around.

dslc6487

In my younger days, I was quite wild....parked in many places; the woods, behind high school, back of church parking lot, whenever the "love bug" hit, I would try to find the closest place. Back then, testosterone attacks had to be met quickly, and, the gals that I hung around with were certainly were up to the challenge........now at 77, it is all "precious memories".....
However, I finally met the love of my life and settled down...have 2 wonderful daughters(don't have any other children, that I know of) and 6 grandchildren. I lost my wife after 47 years of marriage on January 9 of this year. Her birthday was on January 10....trying to make a "new normal" but it ain't easy......

On packing, if I am in my house, I have "protection" within arms reach. If I go outside for any purpose, I am "packing". I am a decorated, disabled combat veteran of the Vietnam war. But, don't mess with me. I do not fire any warning shots. If I don't get the thug, my service dog will. And, believe me, the thug had rather me shoot him/her than for my service dog to get them. He don't take no prisoners.....
That's my story, and, that is where I stand.....

Dr. Strangelove

Well, it all started with the demise of bench seats. When I was younger I could still get around that pretty well.

At 50, I got the solution for the criminal element portion but I ain't so flexible anymore. Though the heated seats sure are nice, didn't have those back when I was "parking".

Nowadays that's what bedrooms are for. Couches, pool tables, bar tops, bushes, backseats, 50yd lines, that's all for the younger folks these days.

All that said, I could probably be tempted to try by the right woman...

sinclair1

Shout out to a time in the woods when you didn’t have to worry about trail cams
I made the mistake of putting a trail cam on the boathouse in a cove.
I changed the process fast to only review if someone on our street has something turn up missing.