WTB some Feral Hogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpoole

Dont turn em loose near me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

redlevel

whats it matter

:rofl::rofl: Well between you me and a fence post.... all i can say is thats my story and i am stickin to it!!!!!:yeah:

How are you supposed to get them tested if you can't transport them?? :huh: I don't think anyone is going to come to the woods when you catch them at 2:00 am and test them before you load it in the truck. :pop:

We test all ours for car sickness in the back of the truck.

These are the posts JustUs4All was referring to. Look at the avatars. Look at the screen names. You don't think it is reasonable to say that this is the "attitude that causes so many folks to have a problem with dog hunting" and will eventually lead to "the death of hog dogging in Georgia"?

No matter whether or not the OP said anything about dogging, these are the people who responded, and these are the attitudes JU4A meant. No one is "jumping to conclusions."

georgia_home

the fact that someone engages in activites, LEGAL ACTIVITES, you don't.. or they have a given picture in their avatar.

just cause the dog guys post something... IN ANY FORUM/thread here, that you (in the generic sense) disgree with.. THAT will be the reason for the demise of hog dogging in georgia...

these guys hunt hogs, with dogs... and they have pictures of hogs and or dogs in their avatars... and sometimes even themselves, but whats wrong with that? they like what they do. they're proud if it. they post the pictures. IT IS LEGAL (hog dogging)

bad doggers!!! bad doggers!!! come to think if it.. you guys are ugly too... edit yourself out of the pictures! ;)

SMALL EDIT: DOG AND RELOCATION ARE NOT DIRECTLY RELATED.
relocation can happen without dogs.
dog hunting can happen without relocating hogs.

Last edited:

sghoghunter

Yep. Bunch of peckerwoods.

Doesn't matter if they catch them with dogs, in a pen, in a trap, or herd them mounted on housecats. If they are moving them illegally, and/or for relocation, they are still a bunch of peckerwoods.
Ya know it alwayes amazes me that the mods on here lets some get away with name calling and some can even get banned for it.:rolleyes::crazy:

Nicodemus

Old and Ornery
Staff member
How about everybody settle down, so we don`t have to lock this one down.

huntemwfo

It is illegal unless you have a permit from the Dept. Of Agriculture. Even then you have guidlines that have to be followed. Then have them tested. If you get caught transporting and releasing , I hear it is a fine of up to $10'000.

HOGDOG76

these are the posts justus4all was referring to. Look at the avatars. Look at the screen names. You don't think it is reasonable to say that this is the "attitude that causes so many folks to have a problem with dog hunting" and will eventually lead to "the death of hog dogging in georgia"?

No matter whether or not the op said anything about dogging, these are the people who responded, and these are the attitudes ju4a meant. No one is "jumping to conclusions."

wow you got a bunch of quotes from people all from other states.thats so relevant to georgia law

HOGDOG76

Ya know it alwayes amazes me that the mods on here lets some get away with name calling and some can even get banned for it.:rolleyes::crazy:
DONT BE INSINUATING THAT SOME MODS SHOW FAVORITISM BECAUSE THAT IS CAUSE TO BE BANNED ALSO IF YOUR CERTAIN PEOPLE THAT IS:rofl:

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
WOW YOU GOT A BUNCH OF QUOTES FROM PEOPLE ALL FROM OTHER STATES.THATS SO RELEVANT TO GEORGIA LAW:rofl:

Two from Fla, one from SC, two from GA. It is still the attitude that I find troubling. I don't have a problem in the world with hunting hogs. My problem is with the attitude of who cares what my entertainment might cost my neighbors and the lack of respect for the property rights of others.

I understand that hog hunters view hogs as game that is fun to hunt and good to eat. Many hog hunters either do not understand that many landowners and farmers view hogs as destructive vermin capable of inflicting an enormous amount of damage to their land and crops or they just don't care.

satman32935

ever notice its always the same people that cry on here? them same people bad mouth doggers but ya never hear them say anything about the Ga. hog farmers that opened their gates and let all the hogs they had out when the bottem fell outta the market. not to call anyone out, REDLEVEL, but the next time ya go looking for peckerwoods look in your own backyard first before ya go lookind in Fl.

Swineqhog

Window Licker on the Gus Bus
Hogs

He just asked if somebody had some hogs for sale and it turned into this. Redlevel hates hogs and pretty much hates doggers. This forum is for hog hunting and hog doggers which leads me to ask why he's always on this forum? Could it be just to :stir:?

sghoghunter

He just asked if somebody had some hogs for sale and it turned into this. Redlevel hates hogs and pretty much hates doggers. This forum is for hog hunting and hog doggers which leads me to ask why he's always on this forum? Could it be just to :stir:?
Um lets see swinehog,:rolleyes::rolleyes:I really think so.Us pekerwoods is gonna get red a load if pigs for a Bday present wanta pitch in?

GA DAWG

We killed a sow with no ears on our club a few weeks ago..I wonder what happened to her ears? Killed a few small boars with ripped up ears to..All running in the same group..Even killed a boar with his teeth cut out..Dang I wonder how that happened? All I know is we have 16 less hogs now:biggrin2:

:clap:

Some one should take note of this remark and take the actions needed to get the trouble makers like "Redlevel" out of the "HOG HUNTING FORUM!!!!" and all the others that come on here and whin about hogs and the doggers... Deer in georgia are just as much as a threat to the farmes crops as the hogs are, but you dont see us goin on the deer hunting forum and whinnin??? Now quit high jackin the mans thread

Status
Not open for further replies.