Mechanic in Covington Area

Derek

I've always took my vehicles to someone in Snellville but its just too far and is a pain to drop off and leave it. I need someone closer. Who knows of a good honest mechanic that does good work at reasonable price in this area?

Thanks in advance for your help!

W4DSB

Malloys in Walnut Grove

shawn mills

David McConnell is as good as you will find and fairer than most!

rjcruiser

I've used Golden Rule automotive in Covington and have been pleased.

Huntinfool

I've got a guy in Covington who does good work for us. PM for his info. It's not a shop. Just a guy who does work on the side.

rubicon_in_ga

Whatever you do, stay away from Jack's Auto Repair in old town Conyers. Guy screwed me out of $1500 and I ended up only getting a tune up out of it, and basically did the same to my mom on her van years ago. I've heard nothing but bad stuff about him.

rjcruiser

Whatever you do, stay away from Jack's Auto Repair in old town Conyers. Guy screwed me out of $1500 and I ended up only getting a tune up out of it, and basically did the same to my mom on her van years ago. I've heard nothing but bad stuff about him.

Yeah...I'd stay away from All-Star auto care on the corner of the bypass and Hwy 36 just south of downtown covington. The guy says it will cost one thing and then charges you more. For instance, when for a tranny flush...ended up adding an additive to the oil and charging me an extra $20 without asking me if I wanted the lucas additive or not.