Slick-tail Mafia?

locknut

I don't want to be spreading any rumors about blue dogs, possums, nite champion casts, or anything like that. Just something I heard, that I know can't be true. Just thought the Mafia might want to straighten this out. What say ye, godfather?

willcox

Been waiting on you ole go yonder. Really nothing to say but when he trees he has the meat! Funny thing is there were three other dogs within spitting distance of his tree with nothing in theirs. So i figure they werent quite as accurate. Dissapointing but got to take the bad with the good i reckon. Hows old lackhunt doin?HOPE THIS CLEARS THINGS UP FOR YOU . ONE THING ABOUT IT NOTHING TO HIDE HERE . YOU WONT FIND US HID UNDER A ROCK WHEN THINGS GO BAD. AINT NO SCAREDY CATS HERE .

Last edited:

jmfdakaniterider2

I don't want to be spreading any rumors about blue dogs, possums, nite champion casts, or anything like that. Just something I heard, that I know can't be true. Just thought the Mafia might want to straighten this out. What say ye, godfather?

LOL word spreads like wild fire in a Watermelon patch:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Are ya gonna haul the DIRT ROAD SPORT to the Oaks this week ????? Gonna be a long ride if lack to hunt does the same thing he did in Tucky!!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin2::biggrin2:

clp286

Banned

just got in from takin the ol blue dog for a stroll in the park. treed sum coons with him also, i think that what happened this past wkend was a fluke, or maybe he is just a typical blue dog= trees coons consitantly and has a bad nite every now and again. Now.. you walcur guys also experience the samething we did, exept its more often for yall. its a fluke when a walcur trees and has a coon instead of just a tree.. Sry guys just posting the facts.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

thomas gose

just got in from takin the ol blue dog for a stroll in the park. treed sum coons with him also, i think that what happened this past wkend was a fluke, or maybe he is just a typical blue dog= trees coons consitantly and has a bad nite every now and again. Now.. you walcur guys also experience the samething we did, exept its more often for yall. its a fluke when a walcur trees and has a coon instead of just a tree.. Sry guys just posting the facts.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

i think what that blue dog did was called being a dog! any dog of any breed can have a bad night at the drop of a hat. lord knows mine has his!

GA DAWG

i think what that blue dog did was called being a dog! any dog of any breed can have a bad night at the drop of a hat. lord knows mine has his!
I think a possum is about the only thing slow enough for a blue dog to tree myself..They cant tree one of those if it makes a lap or 2 around a corn field:yeah:

jmfdakaniterider2

I think a possum is about the only thing slow enough for a blue dog to tree myself..They cant tree one of those if it makes a lap or 2 around a corn field:yeah:

Why is it you always gotta cast stones at the blue dogs ???? Is it the only cast you can win:pop::pop::pop::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

.....Is What I Like

Oh ok.. now here we go bashing these slick treeing walkers again. You guys are outrageous. I mean thats all you guys ever say is slick treeing idiots. If you look at the all time money leaders how many blue dogs are up there??? just a question...also go to the national male and female race. There is a blue dog in each catagory so great job. If you do the math i think that walcurs(slick treeing idiots) pretty well dominate. Just my opinion though.

jmfdakaniterider2

Oh ok.. now here we go bashing these slick treeing walkers again. You guys are outrageous. I mean thats all you guys ever say is slick treeing idiots. If you look at the all time money leaders how many blue dogs are up there??? just a question...also go to the national male and female race. There is a blue dog in each catagory so great job. If you do the math i think that walcurs(slick treeing idiots) pretty well dominate. Just my opinion though.

Shear #'s there Fathead!!!!!!! If there were 20m illionThousand Bluedogs like there are Walcurs then the #'s would be closer........ Anybody can own a Walcur but a real coon hunter owns a Blue Dog !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO SAY"S THE BLUE DOG MAFIA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jmfdakaniterider2

By the way I think this was an A and B convo so C your way out of it PhatHead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why ya wanna highjack somebody's thread:huh::huh:

.....Is What I Like

Oh I guess thats what it is...I figured if these blue dogs were such a hot comodity then everybody would have one. Whenever the bluedogs become a superpower like the walkers maybe the table will turn. I just dont see that happening anytime soon, If the numbers talk then i would say that the walkers were the best. more people buy things that a worth having

jmfdakaniterider2

Oh I guess thats what it is...I figured if these blue dogs were such a hot comodity then everybody would have one. Whenever the bluedogs become a superpower like the walkers maybe the table will turn. I just dont see that happening anytime soon, If the numbers talk then i would say that the walkers were the best. more people buy things that a worth having

You beatin a dead horse there Phathead!!! Quality over quanity at the Blue Dog Mafia Kennels....
I guess we don't hunt what the IN crowd hunts cause we like to see coon eyes anyway when we hunt !!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry I'll never lace my boots up to Walk a Walcur to the woods.....

Once again the Finger gets pointed at the Mafia when a Walcur starts it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banginghe:banginghe

.....Is What I Like

my dog is far from a me too dog, and i dont know what quality you are talking about. I rarely walk to a tree and dont see coon eyes lookin down. Maybe yall should examine the eyes harder. Some of these coon eyes yall are sein might be possums. If quality was the case then there would be more of them. The best hunters hunt the best dogs thats why there are more walkers

jmfdakaniterider2

:rofl::whip:
my dog is far from a me too dog, and i dont know what quality you are talking about. I rarely walk to a tree and dont see coon eyes lookin down. Maybe yall should examine the eyes harder. Some of these coon eyes yall are sein might be possums. If quality was the case then there would be more of them. The best hunters hunt the best dogs thats why there are more walkers

Must have been rare at the last hunt in Irwinville then cause I did not see ya leave with any money..... Oh ya and sorry to step on your toes there Mr. Purfect..................

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

willcox

OBOMA HAD THE NUMBERS TOO, HIS BABBLING AND SLICK TREEING CATCHING UP TO HIM JUST AS IT WILL THE SUPERPOWERS. THIS BROKEN RECORD IS GETTING OLD.=.....Is What I Like YOU OUGHT TO GHANGE YOUR NAME TO IMANUT LOVER

.....Is What I Like

Oh if i had a me too dog then i would have won??? That makes no sense at all. What check did the bluedogs take home. The same check i did. But at least my dog wasnt treeing on a fence. You got a lot of room to talk you didnt even hunt. How many hours a week do you really go hunting to. I mean you sit behind a computer when you should be training. But i can bet you i have left from a hunt with the money more times than you...