Who else is getting pumped up?!?

HandgunHTR

Steelringin' Mod
The 10th is fast approaching and I am getting psyched up!

My new tent should be here today and I will be getting the camping gear ready this weekend. Going out Sunday evening to put the last few practice shots through the Encore as well.

I stepped outside this morning to a nice crisp, cool morning and thought, "Now this is hunting weather!"

I am looking forward to my first bear hunt and meeting all you fine Woodyites!

dertiedawg

Hey Vin, did you hear from old Hippie ????
Is he gonna make it, and loan you a muzzleloader????

Haven't heard from him yet, but I will give him a call soon.... reeeeeaaaaaal soon!! Several others have also offered to lend me one of their muzzleloaders... what a great group of guys on this site.

deerslayer357

I'm gonna be at Cohutta on the 10th and 11th. School has made me a 'weekend warrior' if you will, oh well. two days of hunting is better than no days hunting!

bowstring

oh yea, cool weather, I am starting to rut around the house now. T-5 1/2 days for me. ;-) P.S. I have 58 caliber mountain rifle and omega Vin can use.

dturnersr

The 10th is fast approaching and I am getting psyched up!

My new tent should be here today and I will be getting the camping gear ready this weekend. Going out Sunday evening to put the last few practice shots through the Encore as well.

I stepped outside this morning to a nice crisp, cool morning and thought, "Now this is hunting weather!"

I am looking forward to my first bear hunt and meeting all you fine Woodyites!

Mike,

I'll be there.....bp hunting with a Civil War era Whitworth ...

7Mag Hunter

.58 Caliber !!!!

That's gonna sound like a howitzer going off in those mountains !!!!!!

Vinnies gonna have a sore shoulder.......

Marlin_444

Dang... I gotta wait til next year... Oh well!!!

Bow season starts here on the 15th... WOO HOO...

Let's see that Big-un fellas!!!

Ron

dertiedawg

I plan to arrive at the camp area around noon Friday.......

You might be the first on site. Secure the campground. Set up the perimeter, the barracks, the mess hall and the head. Man the tower and the gate. It's us against them!! LET'S GET EM!!:shoot:::gone: Black Bear on the menu!!