How do you rate your church?

How do you rate your church?

• I feel like it was made specifically for me. It is truly 'home'.

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • It is definitely the best I have found.

Votes: 12 35.3%
  • It's pretty good but I can't say I'm overly excited about it.

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • It's just 'OK'. I probably ought to consider looking.

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • I have some real issues and I am, or probably need to be, looking

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • I know for sure that it is not for me and I definitely am/need to be looking.

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters

GeauxLSU

Assuming you go of course...
Just curious. I'd have to say, it's the best I've found. I suppose in large part a church is what you make it.
Hunt/fish safely,
Phil

Last edited:

PWalls

Definately the best I have found. Wife and I are really active and trying to build up the children's ministry and such. Wonderful church where I expect to live for a long time and keep on growing in my faith.

duckbill

There's no doubt in my mind God led us to our church. My church is truly my family. :clap:

Hunting Teacher

I feel our bible study is excellent and love the mix of styles our new worship leader is using.
The more important question I need to be asking though is how does my church rate me? ::huh:
After all, church is not about me, it's about my sincere effort to worship and honor God.
Good poll. :clap:
Teach

Georgiaastro

I agree with duckbill, I believe that god lead me to my church. When I started to church after I accepted christ as my savior 10 years ago this coming Friday December 17th. I could have went to a dozen churches a lot closer to home but I go to one across the county. Thank you God!!!!!!

So I guess I have a spiritual birthday Friday!!!!!! ::; :yeah:

Larry

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Although I do not spend a huge amount of time in church I have to say that I love the church I am a member of.

Jim

hpostelle

A Place For You To Call Home

This is our mission statement of our church. It is truely a place to call home. ROOPVILLLE ROAD BAPTIST CHURCH
Carrollton Georgia