Camo face paint

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation

oldfella1962

Cheap Walmart Halloween cream face paint in a tube. Same ingredients as the what you can buy in the "outdoor" section but a lot cheaper! :huh:
Black, green, brown, red, grey, pretty much any color but blue. BTW red is a real pain to wash off so watch out!

Pattern isn't important, but I have learned cover every bit of exposed skin on your face & neck too. Just "breaking up my outline" is fine camo for my body - but something about that human/predator face screams "watch out!" so I take a few minutes to cover everything from the neck up & try to keep a shadow covering most of it too.

That said maybe I'm just extra ugly so that's why my face scares all the critters! The female joggers I encounter sure pick up their pace when they spot me!

Stump06

Even tho this thread is almost entirely satirical ill offer my 2 cents. :biggrin2:

I currently use hardy facepaint and they now stock it at Walmart. It's good stuff, it dries quickly and the sweat rolls right over it which is good for me since I only use it in the early season. Super easy to wipe off too.

I've used carbo mask in the past and it is great as well. The hardy paint has an applicator so that does help cut down on the mess. I know carbomask has black, green and brown and I'm pretty sure Hardy does too but all I buy is black

I don't worry about a design but just cut down the shine on my face.

The best thing about these 2 paints? All you need is a wet rag to clean it off and you don't have to rub your face raw to do it.

XJfire75

Go to your local Kroger or Walmart the day after Halloween and get their black tube of face paint for 75% off. I buy a tube every year for duck hunting. Stuff Kroger sells is the same manufacturer of Duck commander's paint. Got it for .60 last year and less than a dollar most years.

doenightmare

Gone But Not Forgotten
This thread needs to be a sticky. Lots of good info.

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
I am still sticking with spray paint. Although as hot as it gets in mid sept-early oct in the south, I would recommend the kind used for bbq grills

uturn

I laughed hard at your avatar mark-7mag...that's funny right there I don't care who you are!!!

I actually know that guy..he worked for me for years..really not that guy but his Cuz or Brother or some kinda kinfolk!!

oldfella1962

I may try some of the Halloween paint or the camo from Walmart.

you can't beat it! They sell it at party supply stores too but it's cheaper at Walmart. I would suggest shaving before putting it on, otherwise you will rub your face raw washing it off.

BTW don't stop at the store on the way home wearing face camo or clerks might ask "did you catch any deers?" :rolleyes: if I could "catch" a deer I'd have my own TV show!

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
you can't beat it! They sell it at party supply stores too but it's cheaper at Walmart. I would suggest shaving before putting it on, otherwise you will rub your face raw washing it off.

BTW don't stop at the store on the way home wearing face camo or clerks might ask "did you catch any deers?" :rolleyes: if I could "catch" a deer I'd have my own TV show!

Thanks again.
I wear shorts also. Legs white. Should I shave them too before I apply the paint. :huh:
Thanks.

Johnny 71

Junebug
Hey

Halloween paint will scare the deers

Attachments

• IMG_1456.jpg
    IMG_1456.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 212

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
Johnny this is what scares the deer. He worried about face paint when he needs to be worried about other areas. I completely understand why he hasn't entered a buck in the Bow challenge yet....lol

Attachments

• IMG956070.jpg
    IMG956070.jpg
    185.5 KB · Views: 201

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Johnny this is what scares the deer. He worried about face paint when he needs to be worried about other areas. I completely understand why he hasn't entered a buck in the Bow challenge yet....lol

What's wrong with my hunting attire. Should I not wear sun shade under the mask? Think it shines to much.

doenightmare

Gone But Not Forgotten
Thanks again.
I wear shorts also. Legs white. Should I shave them too before I apply the paint. :huh:
Thanks.

I would say yes to the leg shaving KMac. Or try the below. My ex used to use it on her back - worked pretty good.
Hope this helps.

nair.jpg