Camo face paint

Timbo85

Best thing I've found for legs and arms is heat shrink tube , I use 3" for arms 4" for legs if I put it on at home I use my heat gun to shrink it , if in the field use the fire used for smoke cover sent , I can always find a old tire almost anywhere I hunt they put off enough heat for the shrink tube and smoke better than anything I have found for cover sent , and most of the time it will burn all wk end you can use same fire for cooking also

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Best thing I've found for legs and arms is heat shrink tube , I use 3" for arms 4" for legs if I put it on at home I use my heat gun to shrink it , if in the field use the fire used for smoke cover sent , I can always find a old tire almost anywhere I hunt they put off enough heat for the shrink tube and smoke better than anything I have found for cover sent , and most of the time it will burn all wk end you can use same fire for cooking also

I definitely need pics.

Timbo85

I will see if I can get help gettin some pics on here as I do not know how , I'm still using a rotary land line it's hard enough to these txt on here

dawgwatch

get you one of those rubber halloween mask at walmart you get to choose your character and then dip it in a camo hydrographic film... your set for years ..

Timbo85

I been thinkin since Halloween ain't to far off I'm gonna carve a pumpkin and wear it , I don't think the sharp lookin teeth will work well because the deer mite think I'm a albino black panther, so I'm goin with just the regular squared off teeth , and paint some cactus and wat not on it

Timbo85

I got my brother in law talked into to using a wal-marks bag , I told him he needs to tighten the adjustable loope handles as tight as he could under his chin to keep the skeeters out , and they are transparent enough no need for eye holes

hooksnhorns

I've got the "master plan". Best cover scent AND easy application ( although a lil messy) but just rub residual onto hands. Feed your dog a cpl cans of oil sausages. Put him in kennel. In a few hrs, collect the product. It should be loose and greasy. Store in a ziplock bag and add just a touch of vanilla extract. Seal up tight and place in a sunny area for a cpl days.
Don't use sparingly, the more the better. Let us know how well it works and good luck.

Snookpimpin

4" for legs ?!?!?!?! I couldn't get that past my ankle

Timbo85

Yea big folks might need 6" if 1 need any digger than that they don't need any at all cause they will be in a ground blind or low shootin house , I'm a midget most of us want to be called little ppl but midget is fine with me and a 10 ft stick of the shrink wrap last me 2 seasons

oldfella1962

get you one of those rubber halloween mask at walmart you get to choose your character and then dip it in a camo hydrographic film... your set for years ..

Cool! Do they have a Fred Bear mask? Just the sight of that and the deer will lay down in respect & resignation, making for an easy shot!