Camo face paint

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
What do y'all think is the best brand?
Is a plain black good enough to do the job or do you need a base color like green mixed in ?
Is there a better pattern to use ?
What is a good remover to use ?

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Just plain black swamp mud works great , and if u want some green mixed in stick a few leaves on before it drys , and water works great to remove it , good luck !

hoythunter1861

Black is all I use. But I also don't use paint. I burn a cork and rub it. A whole lot easier to get off, especially with having some whiskers on the face

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Like a fishing cork or out of a wine bottle.

Get you a fishing cork, cut it in half, spray the newly cut white portion with black spray paint and rub it on your face very very quickly. Must be quick because the paint will dry pretty fast

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Get you a fishing cork, cut it in half, spray the newly cut white portion with black spray paint and rub it on your face very very quickly. Must be quick because the paint will dry pretty fast

Should I wear gloves when spraying the cork
I'm thinking like a flat black.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Jim
Do u have any pics. That may help me with the pattern. I feel that is a important component.

Big7

The Oracle
What about a head net?

The Fever

Man up and grow a beard!!!!!!

hoythunter1861

Like a fishing cork or out of a wine bottle.

I use wine corks. Don't have to paint em at all, just take a lighter to the end and get it all charred up. Then rub it on. If it's warm out, I wait til I get in the stand since like I said, it'll come off easy. Started doing it after using it when I played baseball.

Another thing I like about it, it doesn't "shine" as much as paint.

And I get lucky because I buy my girlfriend a bottle of wine and she lets me have the cork. So you get to buy the woman something she likes, while getting something you can use while hunting. Win-win for me

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member

hambone76

Not knocking the wine cork idea, but you are rubbing carcinogens into your skin. Warm temps will also further increase absorption rates.

kiltman

Man up and grow a beard!!!!!!

My beard is white / gray now!

Find yourself a horse, wipe your finger around it's hindy hole. Wipe on face. Dulls the skin, and is a great cover scent. Now the only problem is the flies.

Latest posts