Camo face paint

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
My beard is white / gray now!

Find yourself a horse, wipe your finger around it's hindy hole. Wipe on face. Dulls the skin, and is a great cover scent. Now the only problem is the flies.

I don't want that on my finger.
Any pics to show how dull it get would be VERY helpful.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I use those little ink stamp pad things. One that has a leaf pattern-use green ink. And one with a butterfly pattern-use yaller or orange ink. Just mix them up, and you'll blend right in.

The butterflies mixed with the leaves seem to inspire even more confidence in the deer than leaves alone. That's what professionals do-take it to another level.

If you use indelible ink, you only have to stamp your face once or twice all season.

Attachments

• il_570xN.1097566470_r1bn.jpg
    il_570xN.1097566470_r1bn.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 840
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 837

alligood729

Get you some fishnet stockings, slide it over that haid, and rub the burnt cork over your face. That pattern should cover pretty good.

dixiecutter

Eye Devour ReeB
if youre in a goid hunting spot, the deer leave little pellets of face paint all over the ground.

Johnny 71

Junebug
Try this

Try this

Attachments

• IMG_1441.jpg
    IMG_1441.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 372

deast1988

I quit wearing paint a while ago. I used to dress it up to mess with buddies. Even had a guy on here, take my picture make it his Facebook profile picture an said it was him. True story. I don't have FB but was a picture of me an dude tried saying it was him only time I ever got nervous about this site. Still creeps me out some guy tried using me for his picture.

This was picture dude had on Facebook I Went back Nam for inspiration vanished when the deer saw me.

Last edited:

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Jim
Do u have any pics. That may help me with the pattern. I feel that is a important component.

I use those little ink stamp pad things. One that has a leaf pattern-use green ink. And one with a butterfly pattern-use yaller or orange ink. Just mix them up, and you'll blend right in.

The butterflies mixed with the leaves seem to inspire even more confidence in the deer than leaves alone. That's what professionals do-take it to another level.

If you use indelible ink, you only have to stamp your face once or twice all season.

this...use this :D

You can get one of those black grocery bags you get from the beverage store and put it over your head. Then tie at the neck to keep the skeeters out,Works great.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
You can get one of those black grocery bags you get from the beverage store and put it over your head. Then tie at the neck to keep the skeeters out,Works great.

He's got to spit his chew tobacker spit somewhere !