Bluewings on the COAST

rnelson5

That full moon had them on the move.

Mark K

Banned
Hooked one at Icky once while trout fishing with a jig. He jumped twice and that was that. When he took off I knew I didn’t have a prayer of landing whatever it was and just prayed I got to see whatever it was...prayer was answered. I swear that thing was bigger than I was. My buddy and I just sat staring at where his last jump was for a good 5 minutes without saying a word. Then it was talking nonstop about what had just happened, lol.

rnelson5

Dustin y’all have it made down there!

Ok guys we know we can not ask if you guide. I have removed the post and the response. I have cleaned up the thread. The rules are the rules.
P.S. drove through SW Refuge and it’s full of blue wings. Not giving away a spot you can not hunt that spot. Good Luck to all.

Dustin Pate

Administrator
Staff member
There is a mass movement in West Georgia this morning. Sitting on a dove field at West Point and we have see no less than 10 groups up high. Anywhere from 50-200 birds. Never seen anything like it.

DRBugman85

Trout fishing Thursday morning on the coast,hammered the trout and seeing a few groups of Bluewings heading south.Last weekend of the season so I'm going to try ducking Saturday and Sunday now that I have plenty of trout.

kingfish

Saw several good flights while red fishing Steinhatchee last weekend. Birds are definitely moving on both coasts.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
We had some swim up behind our hotel at fort Walton beach last weekend