Amazing live band performances

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
This whole performance that I’ve seen is absolutely stunning. I think this is my favorite song from this concert.
Allen Collins ripped the guts out of that guitar and slung it into the crowd

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
But this one is a close second. And is #1 many days. I wish they original Skynyrd had recorded this. If they have I haven’t found it.
ETA the Honkettes looking great as always

Last edited:

Doboy Dawg

But this one is a close second. And is #1 many days. I wish they original Skynyrd had recorded this. If they have I haven’t found it.

The original band recorded that live at the Fox theater in Atlanta on the album, One More From the Road.

Allen Collins lived four houses down the street from the house where I grew up in Jacksonville. Got to watch them practice some when I was a kid.

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
The original band recorded that live at the Fox theater in Atlanta on the album, One More From the Road.

Allen Collins lived four houses down the street from the house where I grew up in Jacksonville. Got to watch them practice some when I was a kid.
Thanks!!

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
This whole performance that I’ve seen is absolutely stunning. I think this is my favorite song from this concert.
Allen Collins ripped the guts out of that guitar and slung it into the crowd

Actually, Gary Rossington was doing all the lead guitar work on that one. Allen and Steve are playing rhythm.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member

Got it on vinyl, cassette, CD, and MP3. :bounce:

joepuppy

Zach Bryan singing in the snow at Red Rocks was pretty cool.