Amazing live band performances

DannyW

This band had the greatest harmony I ever heard and really took off after Joe Walsh joined.

Trivia question...don't cheat...what was the only song Randy Meisner sang as lead singer?

DannyW

Concert for George, 2002. One of the greatest assemblies of rock talent ever on the same stage. Eric Clapton, Ringo Starr, Albert Lee, Jeff Lynne, Tom Petty, Paul McCartney and about 20 others. Clapton's solos at 1:50 and 4:00 mark are some of his best work ever IMO.

doenightmare

Gone But Not Forgotten
Not sure why I like G'N'R so much - but I do.

November Rain live from Tokyo.

<iframe width="956" height="538" src="
" title="Guns N' Roses - November Rain (Tokyo 1992) HD Remastered" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

kingfish

I saw J.Geils Band back in the 80's live. Friend of mine had a free ticket. Didn't really want to go, but I went. One of the best concerts I've ever seen, and I've seen a bunch. From the first song to the last it was incredible.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Harrumph. Can't top this.

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
Ah yes...Allman Brothers at Fillmore East. Their coming out party.

Couldn't argue with anyone who said this is the number 1 live album of all-time.
I agree !

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation

I am going through my music video list and choosing some of my favorites.

Blame Throwback.

Eric, Bruce and Ginger together again. Best 3-man rock group ever.
I like anything with Clapton and Winwood

LTZ25

I was at a local Peter Noone the Herman Hermits concert concert and was the most enjoyable I've ever been at .

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
The crowd in this one looks like a pulse visualized at some points